Chicago mob chaos growing, no place is safe now, Democratic Mayor Johnson wants to defund the police

1681695288090.gif

View attachment 777111

LOL.

"In a 2020 radio interview, Johnson described defunding the police as an “actual, real political goal,” which has been brought up repeatedly at recent debates. Vallas released an attack ad referencing the interview and slamming Johnson for his comments." 'I'm Not Going To Defund The Police': Brandon Johnson Tries To Set The Record Straight On Public Safety Plan

View attachment 777111
Sure, just like how no one on the left ever really supported defunding the police.

No one cares when politicians try and back away from this now, we know they are blatantly lying. I mean, his statement was a straight forward case of double think:
"Mayoral candidate Brandon Johnson said Wednesday he would not defund the police if elected to lead Chicago, but he would steer city dollars to implement a more “holistic approach to public safety.”

Yes, that is what defund the police means...

He just said of course I will not defund the police because we are going to defund the police instead.

The solution to Americas woes is not far away now.

As soon as they have you terrified and begging for safety. That's when Americans will be more than happy to accept whatever means they offer if it offers some return to sanity and safety. Welcome to Communism's Iron Fist Rule.

They must first make you afraid and in fear,....then they conveniently offer you a way out and back to safety and security.
All you have to do is give them absolute power and control.

Why do you suppose they are so eager to prosecute anyone who dares defend themselves? Duh.

I'm so glad you thought of this!

100's of Dems run amok in the city assaulting citizens and tourists, destroying property. The ASSHOLE Dem mayor comes out and said it's not the lawless mobs fault and don't blame them.

^^^ why all Democrats should be defeated and their leaders locked away in prison camps.

Sure, just like how no one on the left ever really supported defunding the police.

No one cares when politicians try and back away from this now, we know they are blatantly lying. I mean, his statement was a straight forward case of double think:
"Mayoral candidate Brandon Johnson said Wednesday he would not defund the police if elected to lead Chicago, but he would steer city dollars to implement a more “holistic approach to public safety.”

Yes, that is what defund the police means...

He just said of course I will not defund the police because we are going to defund the police instead.

But...have you ever asked yourself......WHY they would do this?

100's of Dems run amok in the city assaulting citizens and tourists, destroying property. The ASSHOLE Dem mayor comes out and said it's not the lawless mobs fault and don't blame them.

^^^ why all Democrats should be defeated and their leaders locked away in prison camps.

Too late.
It's more likely that all Republicans will be defeated and their leaders locked away in prison camps.

Once they take over the tourist area they will now become Detroit.

Time to burn it all down.

Forum List

Back