Chicago Installing "Bleeding Control Kits" In 269 Buildings...Just A Bandaid On Gun Violence

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Each kit has enough first-aid to treat 8 victims. The city purchased them for $500 a piece. They call the program that installed them the "Safe Chicago" program. 426 wall mounted units in 269 buildings at $500 a piece.

Money well spent. :iagree:

Each kit has enough first-aid to treat 8 victims. The city purchased them for $500 a piece. They call the program that installed them the "Safe Chicago" program. 426 wall mounted units in 269 buildings at $500 a piece.

Wait....let me guess: Some CAT tourniquets, Israeli bandages, and some Kwik-Clot?

I carry all that stuff in my emergency medical bag in the car. Everyone should.

medical kit.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if only emergency responders have keys or something?

Seems like the kits would get looted or vandalized otherwise.

I wonder if only emergency responders have keys or something?

Seems like the kits would get looted or vandalized otherwise.

Probably not locked. I looked at several of them on Google and the 8-person kits run about $699. Not sure which company they bought them from, but here's an example:

shopping

Wait, up to 8 victims? If there are that many mass shootings in one city surely our vaunted liberal media would be all over such a story. Plus some folks around here tell us Chicago isn't even that dangerous. Must be some sort of scam.

Chicago is also worried about too much plastic silverware. They are doing nothing about the violence because they do not care.

Won't be long before it's all stolen, or otherwise trashed out.

legalize guns that this problem is eliminated immediately as thugs back away from areas where everyone may have one

Sad that so much money is wasted on the idiotic violence: medical care, police in danger, and now these kits.

What they should be doing is providing much more ammunition, more guns, a bit of crack or their drug of choice.

Then wall off these shithole neighborhoods, and let the worthless fucks go at it until they wipe each other off the face of the Earth. Problem solved. Good riddance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back