Chicago female cop murdered during traffic stop

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Sorry the USA is one of the worst nations on earth . Please don’t ever go to ChiCONGO.
This poor girl was just doing her job

I don’t know who the shooters were but I assume they are not yeshiva boys
One clue about what they are is no media outlet has yet to show any of the 3 suspects in custody.

So far this year 38 cops have been shot at in Chicago and 11 of them have been hit.

The negro female mayor of Chicago she will not take questions from white reporters.

The last republican mayor of Chicago was 1931.

A female cop murdered a man in his own home in Texas. She got 10 years. She was found guilty of murder....10 years.

Should the people who murdered this cop get more than 10 years?

Just asking.

A female cop murdered a man in his own home in Texas. She got 10 years. She was found guilty of murder....10 years.

Just asking.
To me, it depends on the circumstances. This lady cop was shot at because she was a cop. Why was the other female cop even at the address of the man in Texas to begin with?

God bless you and the impacted families always!!!

Holly

One clue about what they are is no media outlet has yet to show any of the 3 suspects in custody.

So far this year 38 cops have been shot at in Chicago and 11 of them have been hit.

The negro female mayor of Chicago she will not take questions from white reporters.

The last republican mayor of Chicago was 1931.

And the colour of their skin and their politics is relevant to this case?
Are you so paranoid and racist you can't let go for a second and sympathise for her family?
Why do you bother posting. You're a idiot.

Just asking.

^^^This is why cops, kids, and other innocents keep getting slaughtered in Chicago. The DemoKKKrats simply don't care. In fact, they like it.

Democrats are responsible for the climate of hatred directed at state and local (but not federal) Law enforcement". Uniform Cops are easy targets for gang bangers who want to make a name for themselves. Democrat politicians feign concern but they seem reluctant do do what is necessary to bring the murderers to justice. Notorious radical, Joanne Chesimard, was convicted of killing a N.J. Trooper and escaped and fled to Cuba. There is no statute of limitation on murder and by all accounts she is still living there. Obama could have demanded that Cuban authorities turn over the killer as a condition of opening relations with Cuba. He never mentioned it. The wife of an Obama confidant and sometimes partner was alleged to have helped plan the Brinks robbery in Nyack NY where a Brinks guard and two Police Officers were killed but she was never charged.

^^^This is why cops, kids, and other innocents keep getting slaughtered in Chicago. The DemoKKKrats simply don't care. In fact, they like it.
I'm just saying, a cop murdered an unarmed black guy in cold blood in Texas in his own apartment. Got 10 years....

I'm guessing the guys who killed the police officer should get much longer in jail.

I hope they do. But it does point out the two tier system of justice we have in this nation.

Here are two of the three apes that killed the cop.

Cop-killers-all-caught.jpg

I'm just saying, a cop murdered an unarmed black guy in cold blood in Texas in his own apartment. Got 10 years....

I'm guessing the guys who killed the police officer should get much longer in jail.

I hope they do. But it does point out the two tier system of justice we have in this nation.
A cop is part of the govt.
The govt should face the same consequences we do.
Your analogy is apples and oranges but it does bring up a HUGE problem.

Forum List

Back