Cher tweets that she wants Trump to be boy toy raped in prisonn by bubba refuses to apologize

Why the fuck was Cher famous anyway? Her singing voice is frog-like croaking and her movie acting is mediocre at best; in "The Witches of Eastwick" she was such a boring amateur compared to Nicholson and the rest of the cast.

Friends of mine who are Democrats saw Cher in concert last month said they were embarrassed for her. It's all they could talk about at dinner. They said she was beyond awful. If they could get their money back they would. If I were Cher I'd stop worrying about the President and start worrying about her show, or lack thereof.

If that ho had as many sticking out if her as she's had stuck in her she'd look lime a porcupine
^ Something that can also be said about Melania and Trump’s other mistresses
Ahhh...the modern age. You diseased azzes promote sex with anything living or dead and then you Alinsky someone you don't like. Cher has more say like most of Hollywood/entertainers then the common person. She could have aged gracefully from whatever she did when younger. She did not.

Cher Tweets That She Wants Trump To Be "Boy Toy" Raped In Prison by "Bubba," Refuses To Apologize

“Been giving impeachment much thought throughout the day & I would [love] 2 see Trump impeached, brought 2 trial, [locked] up in [chains], & boy toy of Big Bubba. My Delight In Seeing trump Run Out Of Town On a Rail, Is More Likely [love] over [brains]. I WANT WHAT’S BEST 4 DEMOCRATS AND DEMOCRACY.”
----------------------------------
That DAUGHTER of hers would take that easily being rape they are into that kinda stuff.
From one whore to america's whores think just like her an you will e fine lmfao and thes are your same sluts who taught young women to dress like whores and have no self respect for their bodies instead to display iit every man in the world leave nothing for the husband only. ( yeah we do need to go bk to that chit) ..
Cher is just worried that her prescription meds from south of the border will not be delivered to her home by her illegal immigrant pretend son, Ruiz.:icon_lol:

Last week, police raided Cher's home in Malibu, in which they ended up arresting a man named Donovan Ruiz, who also happens to be Cher's assistant's son. To make a long story short, Ruiz was running some sort of drug business.

According to the search warrant, the police found narcotics and drug paraphernalia in his room. They also found 1.3 grams of fentanyl powder, a Xanex pill, an unknown white pill, tin foil and a pink straw with brown residue in Ruiz's pants.
Cher's Malibu Home Doubling As A Drug House, Not Her Drugs

upload_2019-6-2_12-5-7.jpeg
images

Forum List

Back