Cheney: January 6 Probe Found Evidence of ‘Extremely Broad,’ Chilling ‘Conspiracy’

That moron Cheney has “found so much evidence” that the “committee” has to keep interviewing and threatening people to try to find any shred of evidence to back up their fairy tales. She’s down 30 points and is done in Wyoming. Leaving as an embarrassment.

Yes no mention in having the DOJ prosecute it.

How come you and your illegal hyper partisan J6 committee doesn't hand it all over to the DOJ to then prosecute it?

:cuckoo:
I challenged her on her own campaign site... And now others have done the same.. Its a beautiful thing..

"
Liz,
Why are you covering up the Democrat created false flag operation on Jan 6? Why wont you subpoena Pelosi to see why she and her SAA reduced the police staffing on Jan 6 after Trump offered 10 thousand troops to make sure something like this didn't happen?

Why are you covering up the DNC-FBI collusion through Perkins-Coie and the use of FBI staff to incite the crowds all while Pelosi had the CHP wave people into the capitol through open doors?
Liz it is people like you who are the problem with corruption in DC.. Your actively covering up a democrat false flag operation that we can now prove happened.

Good Riddance to you... At just a 11% popularity, its not going to end well for you in August.. I wont be voting for you. "

Regarding the Select Committee's findings, well, you know it will be televised starting this week. Six segments, I believe.

I personally would recommend to the posters on this thread that perhaps they may want to tune in, listen to the evidence, and make up their own minds.

You know, like a grand jury does after listening to a case presentation by the prosecutors.

Good luck.

Regarding the Select Committee's findings, well, you know it will be televised starting this week. Six segments, I believe.

I personally would recommend to the posters on this thread that perhaps they may want to tune in, listen to the evidence, and make up their own minds.

You know, like a grand jury does after listening to a case presentation by the prosecutors.

Good luck.
SO your good with a SHOW trial where everyone is slandered without the ability to create a defense? This is nothing but a partisan witch hunt akin to the Salem witch trials.. They never even questioned the actions of Pelosi, the SAA, or CHP officers who were in charge of the Capitol Hill Complex security.. Why? This stinks to high heaven.. Nothing of value is going to come out of this.

"This stinks to high heaven.. Nothing of value is going to come out of this."

Patience, Grasshopper.
Watch it and make up your mind after you've heard the evidence, the testimony, seen the paper-trail described, watched the witnesses.

If you have an open mind and are willing to listen to what has been presented in this situation, and others, well, it makes it easier for members of this forum to take your thoughts and suggestions seriously.

Don't be one of those posters who virulently criticizes some book......then admits he never read it, or even cracked the cover.

You are better than that, poster BillyBob.

Patience, Grasshopper.
Watch it and make up your mind after you've heard the evidence, the testimony, seen the paper-trail described, watched the witnesses.

If you have an open mind and are willing to listen to what has been presented in this situation, and others, well, it makes it easier for members of this forum to take your thoughts and suggestions seriously.

Don't be one of those posters who virulently criticizes some book......then admits he never read it, or even cracked the cover.

You are better than that, poster BillyBob.
I am a retired LEO.. I arrested and had prosecuted crimes. This is a circus that doesn't allow a defendant the right to due process... You are an IDIOT of the worst kind..

What Liz Cheney fails to understand is that the political and media elites in Washington and New York who's approval she craves so badly do not represent the country as a whole. She seems to have forgotten these are same people who vilified her father and family for years and when this January 6th deal is over will again. She is going to find herself alone in the political wildneress as most on the right will want nothing to do with her and the left will toss her to the curb as she will have served her purpose as their useful idiot.

"This is a circus that doesn't allow a defendant the right to due process..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
For a self-described ex-LEO you have surprisingly missed an important detail.
To wit, this is not a hearing in criminal court, nor an arrest, or an arraignment. This is not a trial.

It is a Congressional Select committee performing it's primary function --investigation. Ofttimes their work is merely expository. Not legislative. And certainly not enforcement. Nobody is a defendant here.
And what we may see when it begins to be televised may very well fall into the 'expository' category, as they explain what they have discovered in their months of effort and scrutiny.

There ARE events and people that are the subject of scrutiny. Duh!
We can thus call the people coming before the panel ..'persons who may provide knowledge on the matter before the Committee.'
But that is not the same as one is a defendant, or that a crime has been committed.
Such determinations will be made or not made ...probably.....after the Committee's work is done.

-----------------------------------------------

So, while you can offer the forum this assertion........
"Nothing of value is going to come out of this."

...my avatar would again admonish yours: Have patience.

And importantly, take an interest and invest the time and effort to watch and listen to the work offered by the Committee to the American public.
THEN.....after you've done that minimal amount of due diligence...then, come back and offer us your considered opinion.

But an opinion without experience or unique insight is of little value.
I am mildly sure you know that.

Good luck.

This bitch is worse than the craziest of progs. Does she really believe she will win the Republican primary this way?
Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY) said on “CBS Sunday Morning” that the House Select Committee investigating the January 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol has found evidence of an “extremely broad” and “well-organized” conspiracy.
Reporter Robert Costa asked, “Are you confident that what you have found as a committee will somehow grab the American people by the lapels and say, ‘Wake up: You have to pay attention’?”
Cheney said, “I am. The threat, and it’s an ongoing threat, you know, we are not in a situation where former President Trump has expressed any sense of remorse about what happened. We are, in fact, in a situation where he continues to use even more extreme language, frankly, than the language that caused the attack. And so, people must pay attention. People must watch, and they must understand how easily our democratic system can unravel if we don’t defend it.”
She's a Neo-Con

Neo-Cons are war mongering leftists

They're liars, just like progtards.

And they love to sling mud, just like progtards

Good luck.
No way

That idiotic ILLEGAL kangaroo court isn't getting even a single microsecond of my time

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
For a self-described ex-LEO you have surprisingly missed an important detail.
To wit, this is not a hearing in criminal court, nor an arrest, or an arraignment. This is not a trial.

It is a Congressional Select committee performing it's primary function --investigation.

CONGRESS IS NOT AN INVESTIGATIVE BODY.

Goddammit.

They haven't passed a budget in 15 years and instead they're off running 'investigations".

I heard that Cheney and Pelosi’s very expensive extravaganza only had ELEVEN MILLION viewers during prime time. Opening night always has the highest audience. No one cares about this show trial except die hard anti-Trumpers who are hoping the committee pulls a rabbit out of its hat against all the odds. They’ve been investigating for well over a year and have nothing to show for it.

I'll be gobsmacked! 11 million?
I had not heard that before.
Where did you?
On the radio yesterday. It was a preliminary number because, for some reason, the official ratings are being withheld. But to me, that confirms that the number of viewers was very low. If the numbers were high, the Democrats would be crowing about it.

This bitch is worse than the craziest of progs. Does she really believe she will win the Republican primary this way?
Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY) said on “CBS Sunday Morning” that the House Select Committee investigating the January 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol has found evidence of an “extremely broad” and “well-organized” conspiracy.
Reporter Robert Costa asked, “Are you confident that what you have found as a committee will somehow grab the American people by the lapels and say, ‘Wake up: You have to pay attention’?”
Cheney said, “I am. The threat, and it’s an ongoing threat, you know, we are not in a situation where former President Trump has expressed any sense of remorse about what happened. We are, in fact, in a situation where he continues to use even more extreme language, frankly, than the language that caused the attack. And so, people must pay attention. People must watch, and they must understand how easily our democratic system can unravel if we don’t defend it.”
It's called following the evidence and being sane.

Most Republicans used to have love for this country. Now you want to destroy it over a orange dude.

It's called following the evidence and being sane.

Most Republicans used to have love for this country. Now you want to destroy it over a orange dude.
Extremely broad, chilling conspiracy.

Yeah.

Hillary, her lawyers, the Director of the FBI, the Director of the CIA, the Director of National Intelligence, FOREIGN SPIES...

Extremely broad. Extremely chilling

On the radio yesterday. It was a preliminary number because, for some reason, the official ratings are being withheld. But to me, that confirms that the number of viewers was very low. If the numbers were high, the Democrats would be crowing about it.
Some of the papers today said it was 20 million.. I laughed at that number.. When we looked at the flash numbers (those who were watching from start to finish) it was about 5 million. The rest just turned it on watch for a few and turned it off... It was a stunning rebuke for the democrats..

Forum List

Back