Cheney is the new "wag the dog"

Romney and McCain have been despised FOR YEARS. Romney for being a fake and McCain for being a war monger. Bush is just a swamp creature.

Really, frankly, I was here back in 2011 and 2012, I didn't see a whole lot of conservatives calling him a "fake".

What I saw was a bunch of guys, including I think you, telling me that I was just an awful person for questioning the bizarre cult he belonged to.

The real problem the GOP has is that you can draw a straight line to where it became progressively crazier. Starts in 2008 when Obama wins, followed up by the Dance of the Religious Crazies, the Teabaggers, the birthers and finally Trump.

If you can fault Romney for anything, it was his unwillingness to say anything to stop the crazy. He could have put a stop to Trump in 2012. Outright denounced his racism instead of kissing his ring.

She spouted off her OPINION and that's all the left can talk about to avoid the disastrous start to Bidens presidency. And the best part about it is they get a twofer because it's also invoking Trump.
Thread after thread after thread based on her opinion which is ironic considering how they hated her not that long ago. But much like Romney, Bush & McCain yesterdays "Nazis" are today's heros to the left.

She3 spoted the truth. A truth no Republicans want to hear. Biden's atart was not disasterous. Just more Trump lies. This cfountry is under attacfk by Trump and his supporters.

Forum List

Back