Chemtrails

View attachment 279409
Convince me.
We all go to airports and see planes pull up to the gate and leave. When exactly do these chemicals get put into the plane?

Tens of Thousands of average people design and build aircraft, why have none come forward as to how this is accomplished?

Tens of Thousands of average people service and maintain aircraft, why have none come forward as to how this is accomplished?

I took this picture myself a few days ago this is not NORMAL dude lol

If you look at the second black stripe it goes off into the blue part of the sky too.this thing stretched way past the camera lens view.

It's called a shadow. DURR

gpw-20061021-nasa-iss027-e-35995-clouds-shadows-north-pacific-ocean-20110519-huge.jpg

Dark lines in the sky? There’s a simple explanation for that!

nnice try dumbass

View attachment 279409
Convince me.
We all go to airports and see planes pull up to the gate and leave. When exactly do these chemicals get put into the plane?

Tens of Thousands of average people design and build aircraft, why have none come forward as to how this is accomplished?

Tens of Thousands of average people service and maintain aircraft, why have none come forward as to how this is accomplished?

If you look at the second black stripe it goes off into the blue part of the sky too.this thing stretched way past the camera lens view.

It's called a fucking shadow, dumbass! There are obviously blocking the sun's rays from reaching those portions of the clouds. If you had taken a photo of the sun, you would probably see small clouds preventing the sunlight from reaching the clouds.

View attachment 279409
Convince me.

gpw-20061021-nasa-iss027-e-35995-clouds-shadows-north-pacific-ocean-20110519-huge.jpg

nnice try dumbass

You are the dumbass who apparently never saw the sunset!

View attachment 279409
Convince me.

nnice try dumbass

You are the dumbass who apparently never saw the sunset!

Sunset?

Sounds like a Commie plot to steal our precious bodily fluids!!!

Forum List

Back