Check Covid vaccine deaths by party affiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s crazy, that’s a goddamn shame. Which would you rather for young people. Having their young robust immune systems fight off a disease that isn’t harmful to them. Or telling their young healthy robust bodies to make trillions of cytotoxic proteins?

So as you know I'm not a nurse. But having been an elementary school teacher for 25+ years, you can imagine I have seen my share of illness, sick kids, and some..well...bodily fluids. It just comes with the territory.

This last 18 mos has been a strange dystopia for me, watching too many people freak out about a virus that yeah, has some bad effects but doesn't seem like Ebola to me.

I don't know. Germs happen.

But it is the dem areas getting hit-----------

If what you say is true (and who the hell knows with all the misinformation out there)--then why are the vaccinated dems dying from the virus...
I wonder how many people recall the carbon nano tubes found in the lungs of children in France? What is graphene made of? Carbon. Who has been wanting to spray the skies with their Carbon crap based on the claim they want to block the sun? These are questions I think should be asked and looked into.

Graphene is an allotrope of carbon.

But it is the dem areas getting hit-----------

If what you say is true (and who the hell knows with all the misinformation out there)--then why are the vaccinated dems dying from the virus...

Who is behind the covid fraud?

Dems and Zionist pro Biden Republicans.....

The big money grubbing elitist, certain royals, aristicrats are who is behind this shit and they have bought and paid for many of the politicians on both sides who want to make sure they keep and get what they believe is their share.

The vaccine administer punched your name into a computer list that is then circulated to DHS and many other places where operatives of the Zionist/left alliance ID you after the first shot but before the 2nd. They know when the second shot is scheduled. The window of opportunity is there.

To deny that is to lie.

Given how hysterical you are about this issue, it is hard to believe you are not actively involved......

How many anti-psychotics are you SUPPOSED to be taking? How long since you took any of them?

Your irrational delusions make you sound completely batshit crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back