Chauvin’s lawyer seeks new trial, hearing to impeach verdict

Big Al simply picked that date because it's when MLK gave his speech. But it had nothing to do with King.

The juror's continued dishonesty is alarming really...I mean if he simply came clean, and said yes I went to a protest...it might be less of an issue It certainly is putting up a red flag...in addition to the fact this is the juror that decided to come forward and go on Good Morning America (I believe, could have been the Today Show) after the other juror's interview came public when she mentioned how the riots and threat of more weighted on her mind.

He actually perjured himself because you fill out that questionnaire under oath. Then he tried to play it off saying that yes, he was there, but he wasn't wearing those clothes. What? We have a picture of you wearing those clothes dummy.

How did he lie, the question was did he attend any in Minnesota. He was in DC at that rally, you clowns are desperate to see Chauvin walk for the simple fact you are used to the police getting away with killing black folks.

wasn't he wearing a Floyd shirt though? "I can't breathe" I believe.

Sort of runs a little counter to his claim
He was not asked if he ever wore a Floyd shirt.

He was asked if he attended a BLM or Floyd rally. He had not, He did not lie

That's it. You lose.
He attended the "Get Off Our Necks" protest in Washington, wearing that shirt...that was organized by Rev Big AL, and annoucned at George's funeral.
Again. It was an MLK event. He did not lie. If he did not lie you have no point.
Stop lying...who in the world celebrates the 58th anny of something?
Folks who are watching their sons, fathers, husbands, etc. dying unjustly.

And cheering, cuz they're going to get a lot of bling, after the ambulance chasers get their 80% cut of course.

The stupidity continues.............................

Feral animals love the cop baiting industry. It's all many of you can aspire to, shooting kids in drivebys and making a few million off of resisting arrest.

Ah Dumb Dudley life must be great in racist, hillbilly world.

How did he lie, the question was did he attend any in Minnesota. He was in DC at that rally, you clowns are desperate to see Chauvin walk for the simple fact you are used to the police getting away with killing black folks.

Is that what the question was? Have any evidence of that?

Mitchell has admitted the photo is of him from that date, but defended attending the rally, claiming it was not explicitly a protest against police or a commemoration for George Floyd.

That is despite the fact that Floyd's brother and sister, Philonise and Bridgett Floyd, and relatives of other African Americans who have been shot by police addressed the crowd that day.

Mitchell said he answered 'no' to two questions about demonstrations on the questionnaire sent out before jury selection.

Experts say the revelation could be grounds for the cop's appeal.

The way this article is written, it sounded like any Floyd demonstration, not that one in particular. I think if that was highlighted, Chauvin's lawyer would not be filing for an appeal based on how that juror answered the question.

Hell you read it right here on this forum from right wing, Trump Humpers.

No I haven't. I seen people say the cop had no justification for shooting an unarmed white woman. I read people say it wasn't that big of a thing in comparison. But I didn't see anybody say they supported what that mob did.
They encouraged people to support peaceful protest not rioting, burning or looting. Why do you feel the need to lie.

Support peaceful protests how, by being more aggressive than protesting? By bailing out rioters? What did Whorris think they were going to do, go home and have dinner after getting out of jail?

When you do these things, you do encourage them to do more.

Mitchell has admitted the photo is of him from that date, but defended attending the rally, claiming it was not explicitly a protest against police or a commemoration for George Floyd.

That is despite the fact that Floyd's brother and sister, Philonise and Bridgett Floyd, and relatives of other African Americans who have been shot by police addressed the crowd that day.

Mitchell said he answered 'no' to two questions about demonstrations on the questionnaire sent out before jury selection.

The way this article is written, it sounded like any Floyd demonstration, not that one in particular. I think if that was highlighted, Chauvin's lawyer would not be filing for an appeal based on how that juror answered the question.

Thanks Superbadbreath, but you didn't need to go through all that to support my point.

Page 4 question 7. Did you or anybody you know participate IN ANY of the demonstration or marches against police brutality that took place in Minnesota after George Floyd's death?

If you participated, how much were you involved?

If you participated, did you carry a sign? What did it say?

It's not even an issue of right-wing vs left-wing or Democrat vs Republican

I'm afraid it is right vs left. The right in our country fully support our police and the left totally hate our police. The left always sides with evil and the right always sides with the good in any controversial situation.
What a load of bullshit.

You lot are gunning for the policeman who shot Ashli Babbit.

Page 4 question 7. Did you or anybody you know participate IN ANY of the demonstration or marches against police brutality that took place in Minnesota after George Floyd's death?
He attended an event in DC to honor MLK.

Yes he did. An MLK event titled get your knee off of my neck. Gee, I don't recall MLK ever having a situation with somebody's knee on his neck. :eusa_shhh: Look at the question again that your comrade provided: Did you participate in ANY protest or march. In case you're a little slow tonight, any also includes DC.

What a load of bullshit.

And why not? When a white police officer shoots an unarmed black, it's protest and riot time. When a black police officer shoots and kills an unarmed white veteran woman, we are not even privileged to know his name yet alone an investigation or charges.

Thanks Superbadbreath, but you didn't need to go through all that to support my point.

Ok Dumbass from Cleveland.

that took place in Minnesota, he was in Washington DC genius.

Yes he did. An MLK event titled get your knee off of my neck. Gee, I don't recall MLK ever having a situation with somebody's knee on his neck. :eusa_shhh: Look at the question again that your comrade provided: Did you participate in ANY protest or march. In case you're a little slow tonight, any also includes DC.

Are you really that slow.

The question doesn't say anywhere in the country, it specifically states the state of MINNESOTA.

The question doesn't say anywhere in the country, it specifically states the state of MINNESOTA.
LOL. like that's going to make any difference on the appeal. Between this, your hideous Auntie and the judge's failure to provide an alternet venue outside the shithole of New Mogadishu, MN, the appeal be lost.

What a load of bullshit.

And why not? When a white police officer shoots an unarmed black, it's protest and riot time. When a black police officer shoots and kills an unarmed white veteran woman, we are not even privileged to know his name yet alone an investigation or charges.

LOL. like that's going to make any difference on the appeal. Between this, your hideous Auntie and the judges failure to provide an alternet venue outside the shithole of New Mogadishu, MN, the appeal be lost.

Alternate venue my ass, you wanted the trial moved to a right wing, racist county which would have got him off. Sorry not going to happen, he was judged where he committed the crime.

Chauvin's Lawyer is going to throw any shit against the wall to see what sticks.

None of it will because no judge is going to overturn this verdict.

The woman was in a crowd rampaging and storming a secure area of the US government, threatening to murder US officials. It wasn't like she was in a park playing with a toy.

Okay. He didn't take part in any of the demonstrations that took place Minnesota.

It did not say, "Did you take part in any demonstration anywhere in the country about any subject".

So. Demonstration against police brutality in Minnesota. No.

Demonstration commemorating Dr. King in Washington DC, yes.

Maybe they should have asked more specific questions.

.I don't know what he said during voir dire,

I know he is lying now....
Dumbass...you admit you don't know what you're talking about.

Whatever
hahaha really? Really? is reading comp that hard for you?

They're just racist trolls and liars, no need to pretend they have 'alternative views', they know they're low life scum and they know the thug Floyd wasn't choked to death, they just get off on railroading white cops; it's just another of the power trips and human sacrifices Democrat gangsters are providing for the little pagan deviants and sickos.

Forum List

Back