Chauvin’s lawyer seeks new trial, hearing to impeach verdict

Your own link said this

Mitchell told the Star Tribune that last summer's protest was '100 per cent not' a march for Floyd.

'It was directly related to MLK's March on Washington from the '60s ... The date of the March on Washington is the date ... It was literally called the anniversary of the March on Washington,' he said.

He was asked about BLM and Floyd.

He did not lie

What is the 2020 March on Washington?​

Thousands of people gathered in Washington DC for the event that commemorated the 1963 civil rights March on Washington and in protest at police violence.

Called the Commitment March: Get Your Knee Off Our Necks - a reference to the death of George Floyd, who died in May after a policeman knelt on his neck for several minutes - it follows renewed protests over the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

The event brought together generations of activists to call for police reform and to urge Americans to vote in November's general election. It was organised by civil rights leader Reverend Al Sharpton and Martin Luther King III - the eldest son of Mr King Jr.

The families of black Americans shot or killed by police spoke at the same site where Martin Luther King Jr delivered his I Have a Dream speech.

So I call bullshit. The theme of this MLK march was George Floyd, and this joker knew well ahead of time what it was for. Case needs to be thrown out.

Your own link said this

Mitchell told the Star Tribune that last summer's protest was '100 per cent not' a march for Floyd.

'It was directly related to MLK's March on Washington from the '60s ... The date of the March on Washington is the date ... It was literally called the anniversary of the March on Washington,' he said.

He was asked about BLM and Floyd.

He did not lie

What is the 2020 March on Washington?​

Thousands of people gathered in Washington DC for the event that commemorated the 1963 civil rights March on Washington and in protest at police violence.

Called the Commitment March: Get Your Knee Off Our Necks - a reference to the death of George Floyd, who died in May after a policeman knelt on his neck for several minutes - it follows renewed protests over the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

The event brought together generations of activists to call for police reform and to urge Americans to vote in November's general election. It was organised by civil rights leader Reverend Al Sharpton and Martin Luther King III - the eldest son of Mr King Jr.

The families of black Americans shot or killed by police spoke at the same site where Martin Luther King Jr delivered his I Have a Dream speech.

So I call bullshit. The theme of this MLK march was George Floyd, and this joker knew well ahead of time what it was for. Case needs to be thrown out.
Yep...he clearly lied about what the protest was about.

Yep...he clearly lied about what the protest was about.

Everybody at that gathering knew why they were there including him. It wasn't to simply commemorate MLK.
Big Al simply picked that date because it's when MLK gave his speech. But it had nothing to do with King.

The juror's continued dishonesty is alarming really...I mean if he simply came clean, and said yes I went to a protest...it might be less of an issue It certainly is putting up a red flag...in addition to the fact this is the juror that decided to come forward and go on Good Morning America (I believe, could have been the Today Show) after the other juror's interview came public when she mentioned how the riots and threat of more weighted on her mind.

All except the Capitol police that were attacked by Trump Humpers.

So what's the ratio now, 100 to 1? And you think that's a good record?

I was going to ask you the same question, the difference is I haven't seen anybody trying to defend folks attacking or harming the police, but you Trump Humpers definitely try to defend those cowards that attacked Capitol police.
If that were true we wouldn't have had all the atrocities that we have in this country.

It is true. For crying out loud, your leaders just named a law after a drug addict career criminal.

The only atrocities we have in this country are liberals.

Good luck to him.

He's been made a sacrificial lamb. Don't care what anyone says.

It's not even an issue of right-wing vs left-wing or Democrat vs Republican - the future of American justice hinges on it.

I keep saying that I watched the closing of the trial and the judge/prosecutions to the jury, I've never seen anything so corrupt in my life in regards to what they could and could not take into account. They were basically told to discount everything and return a guilty verdict and that's before getting started on the external factors like senators and your own president, Biden, saying he hope's he's found guilty.

The USA at the moment is a banana republic.

Quoted for truth. He was found 'guilty' before they even picked a jury; the charges were entirely phony.
Right, because a white man can kill a black man if he is wearing a police uniform.

You trying to pretend you're making a point here, racist thug buddy? You into pistol whipping your Ho's too?
Come on Dumb Dudley is that the best you got.

"Dubbed “Get Your Knee Off Our Necks,” the 2020 March on Washington is expected to draw 50,000 protesters from around the country. It was announced by Rev. Al Sharpton during the June funeral of George Floyd, a Black man who died after a white officer kneeled on his neck for longer than eight minutes."

Sorry...just too many things seem to line up against this Run Away Juror.
So tell me where he was in violation of his duties as a juror in this trial.

wasn't he wearing a Floyd shirt though? "I can't breathe" I believe.

Sort of runs a little counter to his claim
He was not asked if he ever wore a Floyd shirt.

He was asked if he attended a BLM or Floyd rally. He had not, He did not lie

That's it. You lose.
He attended the "Get Off Our Necks" protest in Washington, wearing that shirt...that was organized by Rev Big AL, and annoucned at George's funeral.
Again. It was an MLK event. He did not lie. If he did not lie you have no point.
Stop lying...who in the world celebrates the 58th anny of something?
[/QUOTE]
Folks who are watching their sons, fathers, husbands, etc. dying unjustly.

I was going to ask you the same question, the difference is I haven't seen anybody trying to defend folks attacking or harming the police, but you Trump Humpers definitely try to defend those cowards that attacked Capitol police.
If that were true we wouldn't have had all the atrocities that we have in this country.

It is true. For crying out loud, your leaders just named a law after a drug addict career criminal.

Good luck to him.

It's not even an issue of right-wing vs left-wing or Democrat vs Republican - the future of American justice hinges on it.

I keep saying that I watched the closing of the trial and the judge/prosecutions to the jury, I've never seen anything so corrupt in my life in regards to what they could and could not take into account. They were basically told to discount everything and return a guilty verdict and that's before getting started on the external factors like senators and your own president, Biden, saying he hope's he's found guilty.

Quoted for truth. He was found 'guilty' before they even picked a jury; the charges were entirely phony.
Right, because a white man can kill a black man if he is wearing a police uniform.

You trying to pretend you're making a point here, racist thug buddy? You into pistol whipping your Ho's too?

It's the best we can expect from your ilk.

That's it. You lose.
He attended the "Get Off Our Necks" protest in Washington, wearing that shirt...that was organized by Rev Big AL, and annoucned at George's funeral.
Again. It was an MLK event. He did not lie. If he did not lie you have no point.

[/QUOTE]

And cheering, cuz they're going to get a lot of bling, after the ambulance chasers get their 80% cut of course.

Good luck to him.

That's funny coming from a racist like you.

That's it. You lose.

And cheering, cuz they're going to get a lot of bling, after the ambulance chasers get their 80% cut of course.

The stupidity continues.............................

I haven't seen anybody defending it. I watch evil right-wing television. I listen to evil right-wing radio. Every broadcaster on the right that I'm aware of condemned the actions at the Capital and stated they should all get the maximum sentence.

On the other hand, Kommie Whorris encouraged people to contribute to a Go Fund Me account to bailout the rioters so they could go back and riot. Another commie Mayor called the riots the Summer of Love. Maxipad Waters told protesters they need to be much more aggressive.

Big Al simply picked that date because it's when MLK gave his speech. But it had nothing to do with King.

The juror's continued dishonesty is alarming really...I mean if he simply came clean, and said yes I went to a protest...it might be less of an issue It certainly is putting up a red flag...in addition to the fact this is the juror that decided to come forward and go on Good Morning America (I believe, could have been the Today Show) after the other juror's interview came public when she mentioned how the riots and threat of more weighted on her mind.

He actually perjured himself because you fill out that questionnaire under oath. Then he tried to play it off saying that yes, he was there, but he wasn't wearing those clothes. What? We have a picture of you wearing those clothes dummy.

They even have pictures of him at one of Floyd's protests. When asked if he was a Floyd activist, he answered no he wasn't. Mind you, he's the only one that got caught. I'm sure most of the jurors had their minds made up before they entered the court room or heard any evidence.

Actually, they asked him if he participated in any demonstrations in Minneapolis. He didn't.

He participated in a march commemorating Dr. King in Washington.

Good luck to him.

That's funny coming from a racist like you.

All you can do is project. Got your jewelry and nose rings already picked out when those 'Reparations' hit your bank account?

That's it. You lose.

The stupidity continues.............................

Feral animals love the cop baiting industry. It's all many of you can aspire to, shooting kids in drivebys and making a few million off of resisting arrest.

[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen anybody defending it. I watch evil right-wing television. I listen to evil right-wing radio. Every broadcaster on the right that I'm aware of condemned the actions at the Capital and stated they should all get the maximum sentence.

Hell you read it right here on this forum from right wing, Trump Humpers.
On the other hand, Kommie Whorris encouraged people to contribute to a Go Fund Me account to bailout the rioters so they could go back and riot. Another commie Mayor called the riots the Summer of Love. Maxipad Waters told protesters they need to be much more aggressive.

They encouraged people to support peaceful protest not rioting, burning or looting. Why do you feel the need to lie.

Forum List

Back