Charles Barkley speaks out on identity politics

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Barkley more or less laid out both parties stating that both parties are doing their best to make us hate each other by dividing and conquering. He then states that most white and black people are good people.

He then said he had notions of running for office as a democrat.

But is there any room for someone like Charles in a party full of race baiters?

They will chew him up and spit him out faster than the media can find a new conspiracy theory about Trump.

Barkley more or less laid out both parties stating that both parties are doing their best to make us hate each other by dividing and conquering. He then states that most white and black people are good people.

They will chew him up and spit him out faster than the media can find a new conspiracy theory about Trump.

What I like about him is his ability to speak his mind, he is unafraid to speak out that knowingly will piss off people who don't want to hear it.

Chuck is a tad kooky. But I don't see anything he said being out of line.
He's outspoken - And that's fine.
Pretty entertaining dude.

ImmLjIG.gif

Barkley speaks his mind. I always liked that about him. Sadly, when Charles finds out how lucrative being a democrat is, he'll be voting accordingly.

America has one culture, if you notice the communities that share one culture are successful, the ones that have multiple cultures are all high in crime, rape, violence.

ImmLjIG.gif
Come on man! Be honest. How can you have a democrat questioning the notion that America is based on systemic racism, i.e. whitey continues to be racist in all facets?

How will they keep blacks in line? As Biden said, "You don't vote for me, you ain't black"

Barkley is right. Using race as a political weapon is counterproductive. But if we had a fair and impartial media, Democrats wouldn't get away with this tactic.
Counterproductive?

Have you seen the percentage of blacks that mindlessly vote straight "D"?

Counterproductive to whom?

America has one culture, if you notice the communities that share one culture are successful, the ones that have multiple cultures are all high in crime, rape, violence.

You may be right, but I would say that ANY community that maintains a high degree of law and order and prioritizes public safety and security will generally not be high in crime, rape, and violence, whether it's multi-cultural or not. IOW, it's more a question of leadership and management and priorities, and any high crime area is obviously NOT prioritizing public safety and security.

Barkley is right. Using race as a political weapon is counterproductive. But if we had a fair and impartial media, Democrats wouldn't get away with this tactic.
Counterproductive?

It's counterproductive to civilization.

Counterproductive?

Counterproductive to America and race relations in general. But you're absolutely right about the voting part.

ImmLjIG.gif
Come on man! Be honest. How can you have a democrat questioning the notion that America is based on systemic racism, i.e. whitey continues to be racist in all facets?

How will they keep blacks in line? As Biden said, "You don't vote for me, you ain't black"

Cool, except that isn't what Barkley said. Try harder.

ImmLjIG.gif

Cool, except that isn't what Barkley said. Try harder.
Maybe he is saying whitey is a good racist for the most part.

If so, he has no idea what the true meaning of the term racist is.

It really is a hateful term, but since every democrat uses it now, throwing it around cheaply, it has come to mean nothing at all.

Forum List

Back