Changing gender is easier than ever in NYC schools

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
City kids can now change their gender status on school records without any legal documentation — and play for the sports teams of their preference, the Department of Education announced Friday.

Leftist really are mental nuts I wonder how will you work pedophilia in there and make excuses for that " born this way"

June 29, Putin: We have a law that everybody has been kicking us for – a law prohibiting homosexual propaganda among minors. But listen, let a person grow up, become an adult and then to decide who he or she is. Leave children in peace. There are so many inventions nowadays: they invented five or six genders, transformers, trans…

You see, I do not even understand what it is.

This is not the problem. The problem is that this part of society is aggressively imposing their view on the majority. We have to be more loyal to each other, more open and transparent. We have to respect everyone, that is true, but we must not impose our points of view on others. Meanwhile, representatives of the so-called liberal idea are simply forcing their ideas on others. They dictate the need for the so-called sex education. Parents are against it, and they are practically imprisoned for that. This is what I was talking about.
Vladimir Putin’s news conference

Let a person grow up and then decide who he/she is, so simple and so wise to do. No, Deep State needs to destroy the population BEFORE they can be even able to decide something.
In fact, I just posted a thread about that.

City kids can now change their gender status on school records without any legal documentation — and play for the sports teams of their preference, the Department of Education announced Friday.

Leftist really are mental nuts I wonder how will you work pedophilia in there and make excuses for that " born this way"
Pedophilia has a victim.

Transgenderism does not.

it is an impressively arrogant move to conclude that just because you dont like something, it is empirically not good!

Forum List

Back