Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2013
town hall meeting with sharpton

did not go as he expected

words of teaparty

vote them out

the man the president sent us hates us

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzo9lCBYzA4#t=229[/ame]

I am sorry to see a community going through so much pain with the violence, unemployment, etc. But what we are witnessing here is a snapshot of Democrats taking the Black vote for granted. What is the Black unemployment rate under these Democrat economic policies? Democrats keep talking about getting back to jobs. Where are the jobs? Are Democrat policies yielding to the creation of high paying, long term jobs? Its time once again for change.

Very encouraging video, but I hope when they rail against the status quo, they are railing against Democrat policies, not just the current crop of corrupt pigs.

"the tea party"

in the crowd you hear "amen"

"thank you Jesus"

spread the video around

cnn isnt going to cover it

I am proud of those citizens. They have every right to be frustrated. Hopefully they will remember the politicians and political party that has screwed them over for generations and have their voice heard via their vote.

I am proud of those citizens. They have every right to be frustrated. Hopefully they will remember the politicians and political party that has screwed them over for generations and have their voice heard via their vote.

Hopefully they will remember the politicians and political party that has screwed them over for generations they will remember the politicians and political party that has screwed them over for generations

there was at least one guy pointing that out

"We've been trained to vote in a specific manner."

Wow.

I'd use the word "conditioned", but her words were very powerful.

At some point, it will be clear to the black community that they've been used and hurt by those who claim to "care" so much.

Sounds like that time is getting closer, huh?

and here is ABC's coverage of the event -
Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence | abc7chicago.com
December 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Rev. Al Sharpton held a town hall meeting Thursday night aimed at ending gun violence in Chicago.

Sharpton joined community groups at Hyde Park Academy.

"If one person is shot, it's too many," said Rev. Sharpton

He resides in New York but recently leased a home here in Chicago.

The 59-year-old Baptist minister says he wants Chicago to be a model for the nation on how to solve gun violence.

Surprised? No.

Nope, they'll still vote for them.

Nope, they'll still vote for them.

I don't know, many sound angry. ANd if they don't, ac ting on that anger,I wouldn't doubt the ballot box being stuffed.

Last edited:
maybe if they were to research the accuracy of the history of what they have been lead to believe...

Forum List

Back