$$Cha-Ching$$! Man, I wish I had been driving the jeep Pelosi's husband hit while DUI

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I would sue the Pelosi's ass off...a new Jaguar instead of a new jeep, one of several houses, the big ass freezer with the multi tubs of gourmet Ice cream....I would definitely sue for a helluva lot of my tax dollars stolen / wasted the last several decades...

'Oww, oww, oww...my back ... and the pain in my ass (that is Nancy)...

:p

I would sue the Pelosi's ass off...a new Jaguar instead of a new jeep, one of several houses, the big ass freezer with the multi tubs of gourmet Ice cream....I would definitely sue for a helluva lot of my tax dollars stolen / wasted the last several decades...

Appreciate you outing yourself as a dishonest scumbag.

You're no better than those you wish to screw over...

Nope.

Appreciate you outing yourself as a dishonest scumbag.

You're no better than those you wish to screw over...
Bwuhahahaha

I created the thread to be funny.
Some of you people seriously need to get a sense of humor.

I spent 34 years serving and sacrificing for my country. Anyone who has ever served knows you don't do it for the money.

Money, unlike our politicians, is NOT in my top 10 of motivating factors for why I do things.

When I was a senior in college driving home one night from a school event, a jeep ran through a red light, T-boning my truck, crushing it right up to my driver's seat. I received a cerebral concussion - bleeding on the brain and loss of memory that night.

The kid turned out to be the Mayor's son. The judge was a golfing buddy of the mayor. in court, because I could not remember the accident the judge ruled it was my fault.

Shit happens. Pelosi had to pay a huge fine to get her husband out. His insurance will pay for the damages to the jeep he hit. That will be it. End of story.

Pelosi's husband didn't cause any deaths unlike what trump did on January 2. At least 5 police and some others committed suicide later. No...trump is the asshole you would be going after if you knew shit from shinola.

Here's an interesting fact about the aftermath of my accident:

The cerebral concussion did not just remove that night / the accident from my memory.

Out of all the things in my memore to forget, I discovered a week later while watching pro football with my dad that I had lost all memory of the Bengals. When they ran onto the field I had to ask my dad who 'these guys' were. I had no memory of them, and, for me, they did not exist until that moment.

No other issue, nothing forgotten except the night of the wreck and the Bengals.

lol :p

Here's an interesting fact about the aftermath of my accident:

The cerebral concussion did not just remove that night / the accident from my memory.

Out of all the things in my memore to forget, I discovered a week later while watching pro football with my dad that I had lost all memory of the Bengals. When they ran onto the field I had to ask my dad who 'these guys' were. I had no memory of them, and, for me, they did not exist until that moment.

No other issue, nothing forgotten except the night of the wreck and the Bengals.

lol :p
In what capacity did you serve?

Pelosi's husband didn't cause any deaths unlike what trump did on January 2. At least 5 police and some others committed suicide later. No...trump is the asshole you would be going after if you knew shit from shinola.
Thank you for self-identifyong as a leftist propaganda believer. The crowd did not kill anyone on 6 Jan, but Capitol pice shot and killed an unarmed vet point blank. The policeman who died did so due to a heart attack.

I would not be going after Trump AGAIN, like you gullible dumbasses because your emotions and personal hatred has nullified your common sense and ability to see the actual evidence cerebral that exists.

Last edited:
Wow. not surprised Nancy and scum bag family thinks the law doesn’t apply to them.

In what capacity did you serve?
I flew for a while, served with joint forces, species, Intel, planner, served with a unit as a liason, inspector, and trainer with foreign allies, and more. My last couple of years in before retiring I was gone an average of 255 days a year. I served another 14 pretty much doing the same thing until getting seriously ill at the end of last year.

Delusions wrapped in lies.

how do you know he didn’t kill anyone before? i mean i am sure this isn’t the first time he’s driven drunk.

Nancy’s husband did a bad thing, so she is bad

Cult logic, and I am sticking to it.

Forum List

Back