‘Censorship actually killed people’: Dr. Jay Bhattacharya on the consequences of government suppression of honest discussion of Covid on Twitter

Yes, many people say that COVID is a hoax. If they refuse to believe it exists, they may choose to believe it’s lethality and transmissibility is not significant.

Protocols for treating COVID were and are based on best available evidence.
Somehow you forgot to post your working link showing many people saying that COVID is a hoax.

Even you know that the protocols put in place were NOT based on the best available evidence. That's just plain wrong!

Specifically, what did Dr. Jay Bhattacharya say that was wrong?

Just Stop. Please.

Misinformation. Disinformation. Outright lies. Those are what killed people.
The worst was from the Democratic party and it's media disinformation outlets. They aggressively and repeatedly falsely claimed that the President said that COVID was a hoax. And they even spiced together a deep fake video. This was a very deliberate effort by the Democrats to kill thousands of older Americans.

I kicked some Democrat out of the neighborhood for spreading that disinformation on a neighborhood messageboard. I got him and his wife fired from their jobs and then they couldn't afford their house. So they moved into her parents home. It didn't take long for her dad to boot him out. He ended up homeless on the street in the middle of winter and committed suicide.

You told me yourself.

What is with people trying to pretend their words don’t exist?
All I said is that disinformation isn’t a cause of death. You hysterical dingbats like to twist that into your own version of reality.
Don’t make shit up as pretend it’s fact.

All I said is that disinformation isn’t a cause of death. You hysterical dingbats like to twist that into your own version of reality.
Don’t make shit up as pretend it’s fact.
Don’t be vague and evasive.

Misinformation gets people killed. There should be accountability for people who contribute to it.

It’s boring talking with people who have no confidence to speak clearly.

Denial of Covid and refusal to accept the vaccines, resulted in a million or more deaths in America.

And now Covid is coming back, more deadly than ever.

I feel that as a Canadian I have a moral duty to speak up against the denialists.
Donald should be happy, the "denialists" can all die, while all the people kicking off from vax heart failure are not really dead.

Protocols for treating COVID were and are based on best available evidence.
Actually, hospitals were paid big bonuses for calling almost everything covid and helping them to die.
On another aspect, 4 Heroic Black Presidents exposed the covid fraud and were soon murdered shows how desperate the big drug companies, et. al. are to hide the truth.

Last edited:
Donald should be happy, the "denialists" can all die, while all the people kicking off from vax heart failure are not really dead.
You really do appear to me to be somewhat above the level of this board. Please don't allow them to bring you down to their level.

The denialist's hypocrisy isn't deserving of debate. Just reminding them of the sad statistics occasionally is enough.

Actually, hospitals were paid big bonuses for calling almost everything covid and helping them to die.
That’s what COVID tests are for. So that you dont call something COVID when it isn’t.

Oh, I guess I misunderstood you. Now it seems that you're one of them.

Back to reminding them of the statistics again!

If someone believes COVID is a hoax, they might get it, won’t test, won’t isolate, will spread it and may cause harm to themselves (for not seeking treatment) or those whom they infect.
Could be, but if you've been shot up with covid drugs you should be safe, yes?

Forum List

Back