Censored on another site for debating politics, hilarious!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Here is where I was censored on another site, this was their rationale for reasoning that the word "democrat party" is akin to calling them satanists.

Hilarious !

The names of the two main political parties are the Republican party (RNC) whose members are Republicans, and the Democratic Party (DNC) whose members are Democrats. It is not the "Democrat" party. The use of Democrat party was started as a pejorative term and was meant to be derogatory. (see this) We realize many do not know that, and don't mean it in a derogatory way, so we have sent pms to members explaining. We would prefer not to make it part of the Statement of Purpose.

Admin Announcement - **Annoucement** regarding the Political and News forums

Until I became a member of this site, I, myself, didn't even know that this was an insult.

I'm going to create a note on file that you have been informed of this.

We're not going to take any action this time; but please be sensitive to this in the future.
:)

I'll go ahead and [Staff Edit] your post for you, so as not to ruffle anymore feathers; but you are free to edit out the [Staff Edit] flag if you so wish.

Regards,

The Left have really lost their minds and so thinned skinned and censor happy they have become clows in a circus.

But I got to thinking, they are right. Using the term democrat party is akin to calling them a satanist.

So I agreed.

Here is where I was censored on another site, this was their rationale for reasoning that the word "democrat party" is akin to calling them satanists.

Hilarious !

The names of the two main political parties are the Republican party (RNC) whose members are Republicans, and the Democratic Party (DNC) whose members are Democrats. It is not the "Democrat" party. The use of Democrat party was started as a pejorative term and was meant to be derogatory. (see this) We realize many do not know that, and don't mean it in a derogatory way, so we have sent pms to members explaining. We would prefer not to make it part of the Statement of Purpose.

Until I became a member of this site, I, myself, didn't even know that this was an insult.

We're not going to take any action this time; but please be sensitive to this in the future.

I'll go ahead and [Staff Edit] your post for you, so as not to ruffle anymore feathers; but you are free to edit out the [Staff Edit] flag if you so wish.

Regards,

The Left have really lost their minds and so thinned skinned and censor happy they have become clows in a circus.

But I got to thinking, they are right. Using the term democrat party is akin to calling them a satanist.

So I agreed.

Chill Votto man.. There's a diff between EVIL competent censorship and just having IGNORANT power mad censors. I would have ASKED for a review of their "standards" saying that "Democrat is perjorative". It's not any KIND of perjorative. CAN'T BE. Because LOGICALLY individual members of that PARTY are STILL DEMOCRATs. That stupid link to the Wiki is a bunch of bovine scatology.

This was done at the party level to RUN from their OWN racist Democrat history. And GRAMMATICALLY Democratic IS an adjective -- So let them ENFORCE the use for party and not individuals. But then -- you're just dealing with grammar nazis and not EVIL and competent censorship.

So in the hiercharchy of threats to our Democracy, Truth and American Way -- STUPIDITY is the bigger threat than censorship.

Last edited:

Hilarious !

Regards,

So I agreed.
What site is this, tommytainant.com?

I criticized Sean Hannity on his forum one time and was immediately banned.

You must suck his cock or be banished!

Chill Votto man.. There's a diff between EVIL competent censorship and just having IGNORANT power mad censors. I would have ASKED for a review of their "standards" saying that "Democrat is perjorative". It's not any KIND of perjorative. CAN'T BE. Because LOGICALLY individual members of that PARTY are STILL DEMOCRATs. That stupid link to the Wiki is a bunch of bovine scatology.

This was done at the party level to RUN from their OWN racist Democrat history. And GRAMMATICALLY Democratic IS an adjective -- So let them ENFORCE the use for party and not individuals. But then -- you're just dealing with grammar nazis and not EVIL and competent censorship.

So in the hiercharchy of threats to our Democracy, Truth and American Way -- STUPIDITY is the bigger threat than censorship.
I have sometimes avoided that very important and potentially offensive lexicological minefield this way:

The individual members of the Democratic Party are, logically, “Democratics.” Just like the individual members of the Republican Party are “Republicans.”

I'm going to create a note on file that you have been informed of this. We're not going to take any action this time; but please be sensitive to this in the future.

Wow. Hope you didn't destroy too many delicate democrat snowflake lives by referring to the Democrat Party AS the Democrat Party! Holy freaking shit!

The irony is that if this idiot actually knew what they were talking about, they would realize that people SAY they are a DEMOCRAT! People do not say they are a "Democratic." People do not say they voted "Democratic." Worse, calling the DNC the Democrat Party is just an epithet, a byname, which is nothing more than a descriptive term occurring in place of another name and having entered into common usage.

I'd tell that drip to go get stuffed and leave the group.

Just remember, you've been warned now! We have made a note in our papers on you. :smoke:

We'll let you skate, THIS time. :th_waiting:

Hilarious !

Regards,

So I agreed.
Sounds like NRO in 2015 lol

It's not any KIND of perjorative. CAN'T BE. Because LOGICALLY individual members of that PARTY are STILL DEMOCRATs.

That would seem to make sense as the word "democrat" is a noun, an object, a thing to be, whereas the word "democratic" is more an adjective form of the word ascribing to a process, ie, the democratic process.

I criticized Sean Hannity on his forum one time and was immediately banned.

You must suck his cock or be banished!
I criticized hannity on his old forum all the time and they never did a thing about it.
But if you criticized Rush Limbaugh that could get ya banned.

That would seem to make sense as the word "democrat" is a noun, an object, a thing to be, whereas the word "democratic" is more an adjective form of the word ascribing to a process, ie, the democratic process.
So that would mean "Republican Party" is a pejorative which should be "Republicanistical Party"?

Hilarious !

Regards,

So I agreed.
I got banned from another site for saying I thought we should play just the National Anthem on July 4th (in discussion of the fact that the Black National Anthem was played on the Capitol Fourth National Concert) because it made it seem that one anthem was for whites and another for blacks and furthered division on a day we should all be just Americans. I got a quick note back saying that my racism would not be tolerated - and banned.

Previous to that, I was in a site where the liberals were discussing Bernie Sanders plan for America, to be funded by the rich, and I ran the numbers - the total dollar amount for his programs, and the money they would get by taxing only those with incomes of $10 million (or whatever the cut-off….can’t remember exactly.) I showed how it simply wouldn’t raise enough funds. Rather than allow a debate, the moderator said he cannot allow “misinformation” on their site - and banned.

The only chance leftists have to win elections is to silence those who point out the damage of their policies and mindset. It has reached a new low.

Forum List

Back