Celebrities, Who Think They're Smarter Than Us, Help Create TV Ad Designed To Steal The Election

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Remember these celebrities. I hope you boycott their movies, because this is exactly what they claimed before the election was a horrible thing to do. They refuse to accept the results of the election, and as a result are standing in the way of the smooth transition of power.

Many of them say in the ad "I'm not asking you to vote for Hillary Clinton...."......but they are asking them to vote for Hillary Clinton.

First they were in shock.....then they started crying and screaming.....and now they're actively trying to undermine the U.S. Constitution by encouraging electors not to vote according to the will of the people of their states.

It's pathetic and tragic.

I don't watch much of anything that comes out of hollywood.

Remember these celebrities. I hope you boycott their movies, because this is exactly what they claimed before the election was a horrible thing to do. They refuse to accept the results of the election, and as a result are standing in the way of the smooth transition of power.

Many of them say in the ad "I'm not asking you to vote for Hillary Clinton...."......but they are asking them to vote for Hillary Clinton.

A good, intelligent video. Thank you for posting it.

Figures you would say that.

Dumb flocks to dumb.

It is insane.

Dumb flocks to dumb.

And the cream rises to the top. Quit being so jealous of the cream of the crop.

Dumb flocks to dumb.

Wow, you really are a lemming.

Being an actor doesn't make you the top. It makes you someone good at pretending to be someone else. The progressive need to suck up to their "betters" never ceases to amaze me.

Dumb flocks to dumb.

Being an actor doesn't make you the top. It makes you someone good at pretending to be someone else. The progressive need to suck up to their "betters" never ceases to amaze me.

Sorry that went right over your head. Sorry.

Dumb flocks to dumb.

Sorry that went right over your head. Sorry.

No, even if you were talking about yourself, then that would be unearned and undeserved hubris on your part.

These actors aren't even the top. They are has beens and also rans.
They are too used to having their way, so this is nothing but an organized temper-tantrum. Hillary is using them in a blatant attempt to steal the WH just like she used them in her campaign. She knows that this is distruptive to the transition and she doesn’t give a damn.

These actors aren't even the top. They are has beens and also rans.
I don't even know who most of them are. Martin Sheen and Noah Wyle (Dr. Carter of the ER show) are the only two that I know of.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
Just don't mention God around them because they'll start yelling at you.

Forum List

Back