CDC stopped tracking VAX BREAKTHROUGH COVID infections....why?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Why would the CDC NOT want to know how many VAX BREAKTHROUGH cases of COVID there have been?

Maybe the VAX is less effective than we are being told?

VAXXED AND THEN INFECTED IS A BREAK THROUGH CASE....OF COURSE THEY SHOULD BE QUANTIFIED.

Who knows what chaos could come from telling Americans the truth about how the Vax does NOT prevent anyone from getting the virus and that the unvaccinated are NOT a huge villainous threat.

:cool:

WHY?

CNN is still reporting cases.
Probably because they knew that vaccine efficacy decreases as a function of time and that breakthrough cases were coming. It's the Washington side-step...if you don't like the numbers, change how they're calculated or stop calculating them. The numbers the news orgs are reporting are from subgroups - specific healthcare systems, states, etc.

Again...the CDC is PROPAGANDA....NOT ACTUAL INFORMATION.

It exists to change people's behavior via propaganda....not inform the truth via verified data.

FUCKING VOMITOUS.

I keep posting it....IF WE ARE FOLLOWING THE SCIENCE, WHY ARE WE NOT FOLLOWING THE WHO, who said LOCKDOWNS ARE BAD?

Probably because they knew that vaccine efficacy decreases as a function of time and that breakthrough cases were coming. It's the Washington side-step...if you don't like the numbers, change how they're calculated or stop calculating them. The numbers the news orgs are reporting are from subgroups - specific healthcare systems, states, etc.
ignorant people are just that, ignorant. And in this field, they remain ignorant.

Last edited:
He's a worthless puke government worker it's damn near impossible to fire those morons.
He is also the Highest Paid Federal employee we have. By the way what happened to his HIV vaccine? He has been heading the task force on that vaccine since the '70's.

FBI says it does not consider BLM and ANTIFA to be domestic terrorist groups.

Schools do not want you to know what they are teaching your kids.

POTUS is a CHICOM.

Corporations are doing the fascist bidding of the Fed.

OPEN YOUR EYES.

Why didn't the do extensive testing to find out about asymptomatics? This whole thing is a joke.

And no one is willing to discuss NATURAL IMMUNITY from those who recovered from COVID.

WHY IS THAT?

NOT EVERYONE NEEDS A VAX.

It is a MAJOR exercise by the FED to exert authority over all of us THEY DO NOT HAVE.

Why left wing useful idiots love being enslaved is beyond me.

What happened to MY BODY MY CHOICE?

Last edited:
Why aren't they doing mass testing for COVID antibodies in people? Instead, they push a vaccine on tens of millions who already have natural immunity.

DOLLARS FOR BIG PHARMA.

...and they cant be sued.

NO DOWN SIDE!

GET THE FAUCI OUCHY AND SHUT UP!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back