CDC forced to release report on COVID vaccines and their link with heart problems…but all pages are redacted.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
You can’t make this up.

A near 150 page report is “released”, with every single page redacted. What are these? Nuclear secrets? Or just a cover up for their galactic fuck up of approving the clot shot?

IMG_7845.jpeg

Because our government is “transparent”. :laughing0301:

You can’t make this up.

A near 150 page report is “released”, with every single page redacted. What are these? Nuclear secrets? Or just a cover up for their galactic fuck up of approving the clot shot?

View attachment 916648

Because they were neither safe nor effective and illegally forced upon us

I have to admit, I found this too incredible to be believed.

I wanted to know what the fact checkers were saying.

The only folks that commented on it, were the Tampa Free Press, and interestingly, right after that, Media Bias "CFR," Fact Check updated on what you should think about them, so you can turn your brains off. :lol:
1710360587336.png

. . or not?

. . but? MSN carried their piece... :eusa_think:

CDC’s Chance To Debunk Florida’s Top Doc On Link Between COVID-Vax & Heart Disease Came Up Empty​

You can’t make this up.

View attachment 916648

Says all I need to know.

If anyone is interested, I highly recommend this.

I used to watch Dr. Drew, (a classical liberal,) and Adam Corella, also a classical liberal, but a more conservative radio personality/comedian as a kid. I follow both of their podcasts now. They both seem, to be among the few, that haven't sold out or lost their damn minds, and represent rational sides of these issues, from both the left and right.

One does more intellectual type stuff, the other gets more cultural/comedian type topics. They still regularly communicate.
I highly recommend both podcasts.

Dr. Drew had Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo on at the very end of Janurary. Good stuff.

FL Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo Says mRNA Vaccines "Contaminated With Foreign DNA" As He Calls For A Halt Of Their Use In Human Beings – Ask Dr. Drew​

Jan 31, 6:00 pm EST

You can’t make this up.

I think your tweet source did.

I can't find the report on the CDC website.

View attachment 916648

Even if this is true, and likely it's not, I am guessing Trump and his supporters in Congress had something to do with this.

They have to protect the Trump vaccine.

Follow the money.

Forum List

Back