CDC admits that the covid pandemic was the product of an inappropriate test

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The entirely scamdemic is a fake, except the 'jab' which side effects no one knows of.
Unfortunately tens of millions already died worldwide, more coming .
Who will pay?

Quietly without media attention, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has withdrawn the PCR process as a valid test for detecting and identifying SARS-CoV-2.

“After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only.” Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing

The CDC admits that the PCR test cannot differentiate between SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

The entirely scamdemic is a fake, except the 'jab' which side effects no one knows of.
Who will pay?

Quietly without media attention, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has withdrawn the PCR process as a valid test for detecting and identifying SARS-CoV-2.

“After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only.” Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing

The CDC admits that the PCR test cannot differentiate between SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

Jeez, all you read is fake news.

Don't you ever wonder what reality is like?

Who will pay?

Think Omicron is the reason------it isn't deadly but spreads everywhere. You can't have a bunch of people testing for Covid and nothing happening to them---the CDC, globalists, and banana republic lose to much power then.

Think Omicron is the reason------it isn't deadly but spreads everywhere. You can't have a bunch of people testing for Covid and nothing happening to them---the CDC, globalists, and banana republic lose to much power then.

We peoples of the Earth shall take our countries back.
The tiny amount of satanists can't stop us

"It is extraordinary that the CDC’s withdrawal of the test received no attention from the media or politicians".

It got no attention because it's a made up story. Jeez, how is it you righties have all day to plumb the depths of the Internet bottom for the biggest piece of shit
that supports your belief system? I mean, you guys have turned this into an art form. :auiqs.jpg:

Who will pay?

Arent you supposed to be blaming the Jews? You seem to enjoy that? What happened?

They didn't admit anything, what are you talking about?

I remember reading something about this back in the summer. I think the point is the data on case #'s mostly used this test, and if the test didn't work or produced excessive false positives it would change a whole lot. It would also explain why they wouldn't acknowledge natural immunity, because they would have known a large % of people would have received a false positive.

Who will pay?

Speculation has it that hemagglutinin parameters can be included as links to false PCR. In Kennedy, Lawrie confronts Hill on PCR:

'Dr. Tess Lawrie: "Well, all I am saying is this smacks of corruption and you are being played."

Dr. Andrew Hill: "I don't think so."

Dr. Tess Lawrie: "Well then, you have no excuse because your work in that review is flawed. It's rushed. It is not properly put together." Dr. Lawrie points out that Hill's study ignores a host of clinical outcomes that affect patients. She scolds Hill for ignoring the beneficial effects of IVM as prophylaxis, its effect on speed to PCR negativity, on the need for mechanical ventilation, on reduced admissions to ICUs, and other outcomes that are clinically meaningful.

She adds, " This is bad research....bad research. So at this point, I don't know, you seem like a nice guy, but I am really, really worried about you."

Dr. Andrew Hill: "Okay. Yeah. I mean. It's a difficult situation."

Dr. Tess Lawrie: "No, you might be in a difficult situation. I'm not because I have no paymaster. I can tell the truth....How can you deliberately try and mess it up....you know?
Okay. So, who is it in Unitaid, then? Who is giving you opinions on your evidence?"

Dr. Andrew Hill: "Well, it's just the people there. I dont...."
Dr. Tess Lawrie: "So they have a say in your conclusions."
Dr. Andrew Hill: "Yeah."
Dr. Tess Lawrie: "Could you please give me a name of someone in Unitaid I could speak to, so that I can share my evidence and hope to try And persuade them To understand it?"

Dr. Andrew Hill: "Oh, I'll have a think about who to, to offer you with a name....But I mean, this is very difficult because I'm, you know, I've, I've got this role where I'm supposed to produce this paper and we're in a very difficult, delicate balance...."
Dr. Lawrie interjects: "Who are these people? Who are these people who are saying this?"
Dr. Andrew HIll: "Yeah....it's a very strong lobby...."
Dr. Lawrie: "....the people who have paid you and who have basically written that conclusion for you." '
(Kennedy, The Real Anthiony Fauci, pp. 50-1)

I remember reading something about this back in the summer. I think the point is the data on case #'s mostly used this test, and if the test didn't work or produced excessive false positives it would change a whole lot. It would also explain why they wouldn't acknowledge natural immunity, because they would have known a large % of people would have received a false positive.
Another thing that would change PCR false positives is ivermectin: there would be no virus to PCR.

We peoples of the Earth shall take our countries back.
The tiny amount of satanists can't stop us
I really hope that is true----but right now, we look like a giant Train wreck that is happening in slow motion that we are having a lot of trouble stopping.

I really hope that is true----but right now, we look like a giant Train wreck that is happening in slow motion that we are having a lot of trouble stopping.

After humans wake up they shall stop to wear idiotic masks and fulfill commands of satanist.
That's all.
Otherwise all humans will die because the Scamdemic gang knows all of them get lynched by angry mobs.
So alone they will NEVER stop murdering by 'vaccination'

Of course they ALSO HID THIS FROM SCOTUS until today, who also should have struck down the Healthcare Standard by HHS. It's not a mandate. The US Government cannot issue mandates.

Forum List

Back