CCP dictator Xi gives very bellicose speech threatening war

I think you have to have your head in the sand not to take chinese threats seriously
What do you think we should do, tell China to stop or else we will bomb them?
Oh how about we just stop trading with them and sending them our jobs? That might be a good start. Oh I forgot, doing that is “starting a trade war” or something.
Where would your blob have his stuff made if we stopped trading with them?

I think you have to have your head in the sand not to take chinese threats seriously
Oh how about we just stop trading with them and sending them our jobs? That might be a good start. Oh I forgot, doing that is “starting a trade war” or something.
Anywhere where he wouldn’t be put out of business by cheaper Chinese made goods.

Thats the best way to avoid a shooting war

Right now Xi is developing into a Megalomaniac who is the dictator of 1.4 billion people

The longer we wait the more powerful china becomes

Right now Xi is developing into a Megalomaniac who is the dictator of 1.4 billion people

Yea well we had a guy that believed in divorcing ourselves from the CCP, but of course he was crucified for it.

Now they installed their Potato Head and it’s back to business as usual kissing China’s ass.

Xi, wearing a grey buttoned-up suit of the type worn by Mao Zedong, emphasized the party's role in bringing China to global prominence and warned that foreign forces attempting to bully the nation will "get their heads bashed."

In an hourlong address, he pledged to build up China's military, committed to the "reunification" of Taiwan, and said social stability would be ensured in Hong Kong while protecting China's sovereignty.

Xi and the party are riding high as China recovers briskly from the Covid-19 outbreak, first identified in the city of Wuhan, and takes a more assertive stance on the world stage.

With the massive festivities, China is looking to memorialize its version of history, reinforce its future and deflect Western criticism of its authoritarian rule, alleged human rights abuses against the Uyghurs and the increasing crackdown on dissent in Hong Kong.

However, Xi received the most prolonged applause when he said that China would not be bullied, in a clear reference to the United States and other Western powers' accusations that Beijing has been abusing its power from Xinjiang to Hong Kong.

"No one should underestimate the great resolve, the strong will, and the extraordinary ability of the Chinese people to defend their national sovereignty and territorial integrity!" he said.

"Chinese people will never allow foreign bullying, oppressing, or subjugating. Anyone who dares try to do that will have their heads bashed bloody against the great wall of steel, forged by over 1.4 billion Chinese people," he said.

@@@@@@@@@@@

While libs search for boogymen behind every bush and under every bed the real threat to America grows stronger and more threatening

Wish we had a real leader like that actually able to inspire and motivate the masses!

All Joe inspires me to do is to remember to take my Geritol and wheat bran fiber before going to bed. :smoke:

Yea well we had a guy that believed in divorcing ourselves from the CCP, but of course he was crucified for it.

Now they installed their Potato Head and it’s back to business as usual kissing China’s ass.
No kidding

Xi, wearing a grey buttoned-up suit of the type worn by Mao Zedong, emphasized the party's role in bringing China to global prominence and warned that foreign forces attempting to bully the nation will "get their heads bashed."

In an hourlong address, he pledged to build up China's military, committed to the "reunification" of Taiwan, and said social stability would be ensured in Hong Kong while protecting China's sovereignty.

Xi and the party are riding high as China recovers briskly from the Covid-19 outbreak, first identified in the city of Wuhan, and takes a more assertive stance on the world stage.

With the massive festivities, China is looking to memorialize its version of history, reinforce its future and deflect Western criticism of its authoritarian rule, alleged human rights abuses against the Uyghurs and the increasing crackdown on dissent in Hong Kong.

However, Xi received the most prolonged applause when he said that China would not be bullied, in a clear reference to the United States and other Western powers' accusations that Beijing has been abusing its power from Xinjiang to Hong Kong.

"No one should underestimate the great resolve, the strong will, and the extraordinary ability of the Chinese people to defend their national sovereignty and territorial integrity!" he said.

"Chinese people will never allow foreign bullying, oppressing, or subjugating. Anyone who dares try to do that will have their heads bashed bloody against the great wall of steel, forged by over 1.4 billion Chinese people," he said.

@@@@@@@@@@@

While libs search for boogymen behind every bush and under every bed the real threat to America grows stronger and more threatening

Wish we had a real leader like that actually able to inspire and motivate the masses!

All Joe inspires me to do is to remember to take my Geritol and wheat bran fiber before going to bed. :smoke:
Right biden is the only choice we have

Hopefully he can exceed expectations

We won't stop because wealthy people can't stop and neither can the international corporations that run business, are you willing to create your won cottage industry to supply your needs?

Here is the question to ponder: How do you beat someone that is shadowing your every move? It isn't just China but Russia and China and anyone else who is pissed off at the US for running rampant on the planet with our military and our arm twisting ways. China and Russia want to twist the arms for a change.

Marxism and the revolution are European.

The Chinese need to be cancelled for cultural appropriation.

:auiqs.jpg:

Anywhere where he wouldn’t be put out of business by cheaper Chinese made goods.
Gee, he could hire Americans like you. You're looking for work....

Dems. think Red China will let them slide because they're commies too, but the Chinese will give no breaks to anyone if they ever take over. Better dead than Red.

China we saved in WWII is gone they lost to the communist and fled to Taiwan, so WWII doesn't matter because these people running China have decided to beat us at our own game..
In that case the china that western nations mistreated during Opium Wars and territorial occupation no longer exists either

You dont know it, but the CCP maintains a huge grudge with the chinese people against the world equal to the feeling of being wronged equal to nazi germany in 1938

Forum List

Back