CBS2's exclusive interview with Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg: violent crime in NY & prosecuting Trump. not much to talk about beyond those 2 key issues!

I read today that there are currently at least 4 potential indictments/prosecutions in the wings against Trump. The goal is of course to damage him enough that he quits the race or that he loses just enough support to make a different Republican more viable (DeSantis).

I will vote Trump in the primary and if he wins the nomination I will vote for him again. No president in my lifetime has worked as hard to keep promises and boost America as Trump did. He also EARNED his chance to run again. People are still mocking him and his supporters just as they did in 2015-16.

The fun part of this run will be that the media will have likely used every trick in the book to slander him and to foment hate against him and his supporters BUT, the train wreck in DC is owned by the Dems and it's only going to get progressively worse. The level of pain for working class people could easily put him back in the big chair. These fools who are still, after 6 years of failed promises to "get him", expecting a conviction in GA, NY, or DC to disqualify him from running at all, are going to get kicked in the teeth one more time by reality. I expect the Dems and their media presstitutes, once they know he won't be stopped, to literally push a narrative that if he wins, he's a traitor and illegitimate.

If DC indicts him based on violating the 14th amendment, they will, of course convict him. No way he gets a fair jury in DC. Then it will get interesting because if the levers of power in DC try to officially stop him running, the verdict will be reviewed by SCOTUS and the clear language of the Constitution will get DC's conviction overturned. At that point the media will probably start a campaign to slander SCOTUS as well as Trump. '24 is going to be a decisive year for this nation.

When the Ds mobilize their shock troops - Antifa, BLM - to sow discord and violence in multiple cities, they may well discover they aren't in those streets alone this time.

Forum List

Back