"Catholic Vote" calls for boycott of Dodgers for supporting anti-Catholic hate (drag) group

The dodgers are gonna be fine. lol

And so's disney
The way things are going in our nation half of our young children will be members of the LGBTQ+ community In the next decade and Disney will bear a lot of responsibility for that. Perhaps any day now Mickey or Minnie will come out of the closet.

Caroline Downey
March 29, 2022·3 min read

8f0b85a67dbbd7694202c5cd97468e3c

During a staff meeting on Florida’s recent enactment of the Parental Rights in Education bill, an executive producer at Disney said she was advancing a “not-at-all-secret gay agenda” to insert queerness into children’s animation.

Latoya Raveneau, executive producer for Disney Television Animation, talked about how the studio’s treatment of her progressive ideas defied her negative expectations of the company, in a video obtained by journalist Christopher Rufo. Instead of vetoing her pitches for LGBTQ-friendly Easter eggs or overt references in her series, Disney gladly accepted and included them, she claimed.

“In my little pocket of Proud Family Disney TVA, the showrunners were super welcoming . . . to my not-at-all-secret gay agenda,” she said. “Maybe it was that way in the past, but I guess something must have happened . . . and then like all that momentum that I felt, that sense of ‘I don’t have to be afraid to have these two characters kiss in the background.’ I was just, wherever I could, adding queerness. . . . No one would stop me, and no one was trying to stop me.”
She said that when she joined, she assumed Disney would try to keep LGBTQ elements out of content for younger audiences, but she was pleasantly surprised.

1685123653819.jpeg

I'm sure the pressure groups on the left that threaten companies to not advertise on conservative websites have a list or app to handle that.

Since there is no difference between the two groups, I am sure both do

I'm proud to be a heterosexual but I don't see the need to have a parade, etc. about it.
It's an opportunity for violence if it gets a protest reaction.

Stuart's harsh sentence was the final insult for the extreme rightists of America and it calls for action to be taken.

They might bring their loaded guns this time. AR-15 and lots of them.

Do you all have an App or something that helps you keep track of all the places/things/stores/companies you are supposed to hate and never give a dime of your money?
No. But, it is a great idea. Someone could make a fortune off of it, except for the fact that when you consider both sides, there's not one company who doesn't have a skeleton in their closet somewhere. But, it has basically been the left who have been very big on the boycott thing and now they have sour grapes because the right are much better at boycotts than the left are. But, not to worry, the left are much better at ballot harvesting than the right are. Both sides have their expertises.

The way things are going in our nation half of our young children will be members of the LGBTQ+ community In the next decade and Disney will bear a lot of responsibility for that. Perhaps any day now Mickey or Minnie will come out of the closet.

Caroline Downey
March 29, 2022·3 min read

8f0b85a67dbbd7694202c5cd97468e3c

During a staff meeting on Florida’s recent enactment of the Parental Rights in Education bill, an executive producer at Disney said she was advancing a “not-at-all-secret gay agenda” to insert queerness into children’s animation.

Latoya Raveneau, executive producer for Disney Television Animation, talked about how the studio’s treatment of her progressive ideas defied her negative expectations of the company, in a video obtained by journalist Christopher Rufo. Instead of vetoing her pitches for LGBTQ-friendly Easter eggs or overt references in her series, Disney gladly accepted and included them, she claimed.

“In my little pocket of Proud Family Disney TVA, the showrunners were super welcoming . . . to my not-at-all-secret gay agenda,” she said. “Maybe it was that way in the past, but I guess something must have happened . . . and then like all that momentum that I felt, that sense of ‘I don’t have to be afraid to have these two characters kiss in the background.’ I was just, wherever I could, adding queerness. . . . No one would stop me, and no one was trying to stop me.”
She said that when she joined, she assumed Disney would try to keep LGBTQ elements out of content for younger audiences, but she was pleasantly surprised.

View attachment 788951
I think you are not overreacting to the possibility of the Mouse turning you gay.

can we say

poetic justice?

Why don't businesses just stay in the business of business?

I mean Get outa here already!

They couldn't figure this out? I don't have an economics degree but even us "unedjumacated" folks can figure out that it is bad for business to egregiously offend the customers!

whoda thunk it?

:uhoh3:
I own my own business and keep my mouth shut, which is why I visit political debate sites.

I think you are not overreacting to the possibility of the Mouse turning you gay.
At 77 I am too old to turn gay. It is hard to teach an old dog like me new tricks.

I'm proud to be a heterosexual but I don't see the need to have a parade, etc. about it.

ditto here!

but the pride of the fags makes me even more proud of my heterosexuality (ie SANITY). Actually, I have been celibate for years but if you think that means I'm not attracted to the opposite sex.. not hardly!

Anyhow, where was I?

Yeh.. .kinda interesting... how I wasn't proud of... you know... being what God created me to be.. until the fag pride thing came along...

kinda funny, eh?

This is unbelievable.

Are they going to get (new word in the American lexicon LOL) Bud-lighted?

CatholicVote is calling on all people of good will to boycott the sickos who support.. .what else? other sickos

I'm not a Catholic nor a dodgers fan but I say, go for it.

The tranny freakzoids are a very miniscule portion of our society and have WWAAAAAYYYYYYY to much control and influence.

You'd think from companies catering to them, social media fawning over them, politicians praising them and so on your think they were 90% of the population.

No group of fags and trannies and weirdos that are mostly all mental patients and social retards should be allowed to dictate anything or have influence over anything. They should be either be ignored by society or run out of town.

But I am very very glad to see after the bud light fiasco people are now brave enough to start saying publicly "screw this tranny shit. We don't want it". It gives me hope with more effort America can have morals, standards and values again.

It's an opportunity for violence if it gets a protest reaction.

Stuart's harsh sentence was the final insult for the extreme rightists of America and it calls for action to be taken.

They might bring their loaded guns this time. AR-15 and lots of them.
Lot of truth to that. Some people just like to be martyrs and go out of their way to do it.

On the topic of 'gay'.

Stuart stood for everything that is American and 'not' gay.

But THEY have taken him down and destroyed him too now!

This is unbelievable.

Are they going to get (new word in the American lexicon LOL) Bud-lighted?

CatholicVote is calling on all people of good will to boycott the sickos who support.. .what else? other sickos

I hope they get Bud Lighted!

I stopped being a baseball fan in 2020 when they started chalking "BLM" on all the mounds, so it's academic to me now, but yes, I would boycott them if I was a fan.

Forum List

Back