Catholic group launches $9.7M campaign against Biden

This is typical stuff. I'm so glad that I had the good sense to leave this church as a teenager. I just read yesterday about the insults and disrespect that Pope Benedict and Cardinal Bernard Law aimed at the then-President of the Republic of Ireland, Mary McAleese, all on account of her being the "wrong" sex." Their actions toward her, including refusing to shake her hand, were nothing short of them greeting a black head of state by calling him "N**ger" right to his face. The Catholic Church is nothing but an unapologetic men's club, yet the guys who run it want women to respect and obey them.

But if the Pope had a vote we all know who he would vote for....
The Pope is the head of the Catholic Church and eulogises about everything Trump is not...

1600246024814.png

So Brian Burch can launch a campaign all he likes but the main message of Catholicism(and Christianity) runs counter to the Trump Campaign.

But if the Pope had a vote we all know who he would vote for....
The Pope is the head of the Catholic Church and eulogises about everything Trump is not...

View attachment 389272

So Brian Burch can launch a campaign all he likes but the main message of Catholicism(and Christianity) runs counter to the Trump Campaign.

Not hardly. You do realize Frank is considered an apostate by a fair chunk of the church hierarchy, yes?

"Priests, prudence, politics: Why Joe Biden was refused Holy Communion at a Catholic Mass
Nobody likes to exclude or be told "no." But the Catholic Church needs to be consistent about what Holy Communion means, even with politicians.

Former Vice President Joseph Biden was denied Holy Communion at a parish in South Carolina last week due to his public support for abortion. This is apparently the policy of the bishop in South Carolina. The incident offers an opportunity to clarify what is required for a person to receive Holy Communion at a Catholic Mass."

Biden's Democrats are anti Catholic haters and bigots

WHY IS THE LEFT SUCH A CESSPIT OF BIGOTRY?

“A Joe Biden staffer suggested that orthodox Christians, Jews, and Muslims who adopt traditional values are ‘intolerant,’ that their beliefs should be ‘taboo,’ and that they should be disqualified from serving on the Supreme Court.”

We've had enough of the hatred and bigotry from Joe Biden's Democrat Party. When will Joe denounce the anti Catholic haters in his own coalition?

This is typical stuff. I'm so glad that I had the good sense to leave this church as a teenager. I just read yesterday about the insults and disrespect that Pope Benedict and Cardinal Bernard Law aimed at the then-President of the Republic of Ireland, Mary McAleese, all on account of her being the "wrong" sex." Their actions toward her, including refusing to shake her hand, were nothing short of them greeting a black head of state by calling him "N**ger" right to his face. The Catholic Church is nothing but an unapologetic men's club, yet the guys who run it want women to respect and obey them.
Nobody's perfect

They should highlight the religion persecution by the CCP, who are all in for Biden

Yup. He Lies About Everything.

SHAGGY DOG STORY:

1607182895795.png

Did Biden Just Say the Quiet Part Out Loud? “Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there’s a fundamental disagreement [with Harris] we have based on a moral principle, I’ll develop some disease and say I have to resign.”

Trunalimunumaprzure!

Yup. He Lies About Everything.

SHAGGY DOG STORY:

View attachment 425365

Did Biden Just Say the Quiet Part Out Loud? “Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there’s a fundamental disagreement [with Harris] we have based on a moral principle, I’ll develop some disease and say I have to resign.”

Trunalimunumaprzure!

Check this whopper:

Biden: I never said I oppose fracking…..show the tape!!!!

At 7:20 of the vid:

Bernie: I’m talking about stopping fracking…

Biden: So am I!

I guarantee we’re gonna end fossil fuel

Imagine the field day real journalists would have with this.

Forum List

Back