Catch and Release Without a Court Date.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
EXCLUSIVE: Biden Begins Immediate Catch-and-Release of Migrant Families Without Issuing Court Dates A senior-level law enforcement source with U.S.Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in the Rio Grande Valley revealed the implementation of a plan to release migrant families soon after apprehension. The plan radically changes how illegal migrants have been processed in the past and orders Border Patrol agents to quickly release migrant families without notifying the immigration courts or issuing a Notice to Appear.

EXCLUSIVE: Biden Begins Immediate Catch-and-Release of Migrant Families Without Issuing Court Dates A senior-level law enforcement source with U.S.Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in the Rio Grande Valley revealed the implementation of a plan to release migrant families soon after apprehension. The plan radically changes how illegal migrants have been processed in the past and orders Border Patrol agents to quickly release migrant families without notifying the immigration courts or issuing a Notice to Appear.
So it is okay to break the law coming to America, but the US citizens are supposed to follow the law? Hmmm... something smells of Joe Biden's dirty diapers...

The only place you'll find this news is on the fake rightist news sites.
I literally just saw it on MSNBC. Scarborough had an epic rant about it. You should try educating yourself for once in your life.

Jump roping high school girl...what kind of fool voted her one step from the white house?...

So it is okay to break the law coming to America, but the US citizens are supposed to follow the law? Hmmm... something smells of Joe Biden's dirty diapers...
I recent got a ticket for Jay Walking IN my own country but illegal aliens can cross our international borders and are rewarded with a path to citizenship? If I do not pay the ticket there will be a warrant out for my arrest. Something is wrong with this system. Damn you to hell Biden.

Forum List

Back