Cases of Vote Fraud Documented

Congrats. You found your one offs. :) Are your panties damp? :auiqs.jpg:
Psst....still not enough to have swung an election in either state...and we don't even know who these people voted for.

Congrats. You found your one offs. :) Are your panties damp? :auiqs.jpg:
Psst....still not enough to have swung an election in either state...and we don't even know who these people voted for.
This is just proof that there was some fraud. The bastards did not even look for it. Only a few states did any auditing or recounts, asshole. You sure are ignorant.

horse-dead.gif

Here let me help you out.

They investigated. For nearly a year Cops and Prosecutors investigated over a thousand cases of Fraud. From dead people voting to double votes and all that.

After conducting in person interviews with the dead people and confirming that they were technically alive. And after all the other cases were disproven. The DA prosecuted the only case of Voter Fraud that actually happened. One. Out of a thousand.

When I was a kid. They used to advertise Ivory soap as 99.44% pure. Regarding fraud in Riverside California of the 1,000 cases, and one actual case of fraud. They are 99.9% fraud free.

But that of course is not a real investigation. Or something.

This is just proof that there was some fraud. The bastards did not even look for it. Only a few states did any auditing or recounts, asshole. You sure are ignorant.
There's cases of fraud in every election. Republicans (by the cases found in 2020) seem to commit more of it. But it doesn't happen in the quantities to swing an election.
I think we had enough litigating 2020. He lost. Move on.

There's cases of fraud in every election. Republicans (by the cases found in 2020) seem to commit more of it. But it doesn't happen in the quantities to swing an election.
I think we had enough litigating 2020. He lost. Move on.
The Republicans out did themselves this time;

The Heritage Foundation "more than 1100" go back quite a ways...

1642273355996.png

Do you find a 40 year old conviction for fraud remotely applicable to your blob's losing in 2020?

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Trump is drowning in lies, and the election is one of them.

Forum List

Back