Carter Page Was A Tool [a U.C.E.] of the FBI.

AudeSapere

Apr 23, 2015
FEMA Region V
Carter Page was a tool of the FBI. In March 2016 in a Federal Court case against Evgeny Buryakov in a Manhattan Federal Court it was revealed,

Findings in a Manhattan Federal Court case in March 2016.

"The FBI obtained the recordings after Sporyshev attempted to recruit an FBI undercover employee (“UCE-1”), who was posing as an analyst from a New York-based energy company. In response to requests from Sporyshev, UCE-1 provided Sporyshev with binders containing purported industry analysis written by UCE-1 and supporting documentation relating to UCE-1’s reports, as well as covertly placed recording devices."

*UCE stands for Under Cover Employee.

In March 2016 Carter Page Was an FBI Employee – In October 2016 FBI Told FISA Court He’'s a Spy...… In March 2016 Carter Page Was an FBI Employee – In October 2016 FBI Told FISA Court He’s a Spy…

Source: Federal Court findings... Evgeny Buryakov Pleads Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court In Connection With Conspiracy To Work For Russian Intelligence Evgeny Buryakov Pleads Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court In Connection With Conspiracy To Work For Russian Intelligence

That FBI Under Cover Employee (UCE-1) has to be none other than Carter Page. It appears now that Carter Page was an FBI tool for the FISA warrant. Where ever Page went and/or communicated with the FBI had the 'authority' to sweep it up. It appears that Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and others who were in Hillary's corner gambled and were spying on the Trump campaign and using Carter Page to do it. The whole Trump-Russia collusion investigation is an elaborate red herring.

From Headlines With A Voice
Trump Aide [Carter Page] Was Under-Cover FBI

I posted this yesterday and jillian called me a pos.
So I've got that going for me.
It sounds like Jillian is unable to argue on the merits of the information, so she resorts to sophomoric ad hominem.
You want a real argument against the conspiracy That Carter Page worked for the FBI as yesterday's thread on this said...?

Start with this, if Carter Page was working with the FBI, WHY did they even need a FISA Warrant in 2014 to tap him? If he worked for the FBI undercover, then the FBI would never have needed a FISA warrant for surveillance on him....

You want a real argument against the conspiracy That Carter Page worked for the FBI as yesterday's thread on this said...?

Start with this, if Carter Page was working with the FBI, WHY did they even need a FISA Warrant in 2014 to tap him? If he worked for the FBI undercover, then the FBI would never have needed a FISA warrant for surveillance on him....

Your source for Carter Page being tapped in 2014 would be...?

Allow me to dispel the falsehood that Carter Page was supposedly tapped in 2014 and or tapped since 2014. That is simply not true. A FISA warrant is only good for 90 days and has to be renewed with a good reason why it needs to be renewed.

Did you not read the source court document from the trial in March 2016. Carter Page was retained as a material witness since the investigation into Evgeny Buryakov started. Carter Page was a UCE-1, an Under Cover Employee. It appears you have a reading comprehension problem.

Here, I'll the post the info for you again and you show me the link(s) that claim that Carter Page had a FISA warrant issued against him in 2014. He started working for the FBI as a UCE in 2013.

In March 2016 Carter Page Was an FBI Employee – In October 2016 FBI Told FISA Court He’s a Spy...… In March 2016 Carter Page Was an FBI Employee – In October 2016 FBI Told FISA Court He’s a Spy…

Source: Federal Court findings from justice.gov... Evgeny Buryakov Pleads Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court In Connection With Conspiracy To Work For Russian Intelligence Evgeny Buryakov Pleads Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court In Connection With Conspiracy To Work For Russian Intelligence

I'll repost the video for you too. Carter Page was a PLANT.

From Headlines With A Voice
Trump Aide Was Under-Cover FBI

Last edited:
It sounds like Jillian is unable to argue on the merits of the information, so she resorts to sophomoric ad hominem.

Left arm didn't know what the right are was doing

oh come on...please stop....with this ridiculousness! Always throwing anything and everything against the wall in hopes that the conspiracy will stick....is just too much to expect the sane, to believe imo.... honestly!

I said that a month ago.
That is a good question.
Why did they need a fisa warrant on page? Was he a terrorist
Those were my exact words.

You think it's better that the FBI had an undercover agent working in the Trump campaign???????????

oh come on...please stop....with this ridiculousness! Always throwing anything and everything against the wall in hopes that the conspiracy will stick....is just too much to expect the sane, to believe imo.... honestly!
Gotta know. CP hasn't been charged with a dang thing. Yet he's the one ""supposedly" being investigated.

Gotta know. CP hasn't been charged with a dang thing. Yet he's the one ""supposedly" being investigated.
that's true....and if it were not for leaks to the press and links to the Trump campaign, and the Nunes Memo ...no one would be the wiser...he would probably have been left in peace... he was being heavily recruited by the Russians, but even they considered him ''a useful idiot''...., and it could be he was unwittingly being recruited as an agent for them? He doesn't appear to be the brightest bulb in the room in my observation, though bright enough...

And unless we are privileged to receive the full contents of all of the 90 day FISA warrants on him, we will never know...

and honestly, we probably should not know....

it's also not fair to Carter Page having everything out in the open.... imho.

But to me, overall, he seems like a really affable and likeable guy....

Last edited:

that's true....and if it were not for leaks to the press and links to the Trump campaign, and the Nunes Memo ...no one would be the wiser...he would probably have been left in peace... he was being heavily recruited by the Russians, but even they considered him ''a useful idiot''...., and it could be he was unwittingly being recruited as an agent for them? He doesn't appear to be the brightest bulb in the room in my observation, though bright enough...

And unless we are privileged to receive the full contents of all of the 90 day FISA warrants on him, we will never know...

and honestly, we probably should not know....

it's also not fair to Carter Page having everything out in the open.... imho.

But to me, overall, he seems like a really affable and likeable guy....
I don't know a thing about him. I doubt he was a double agent.
But it would be hilarious if he was

Forum List

Back