Carl Icahn Steps Down As Trump Adviser

170307023533-carl-icahn-trump-780x439.jpg

Billionaire investor Carl Icahn said Friday he has stepped down as a special adviser to President Trump on regulatory reform.

Icahn has been criticized by Democrats who said his advisory role created a conflict of interest because he had not taken a formal government job and was still running his businesses.

He said in a letter to Trump that he was stepping aside with the president's "blessing" and "because I did not want partisan bickering about my role to in any way cloud your administration."

Carl Icahn Steps Down As Trump Adviser - CNN

Carl Icahn Issues Statement

Icahn was hoping to make many millions from Trump policies. It isn't working out that way. Does anyone remember how Trump used to brag about his close friend, Carl Icahn?
Are you hoping American business will lose billions of dollars?

Yes, for the cheaters.

You mean Obama's cronies?

Billionaire investor Carl Icahn said Friday he has stepped down as a special adviser to President Trump on regulatory reform.

Icahn has been criticized by Democrats who said his advisory role created a conflict of interest because he had not taken a formal government job and was still running his businesses.

He said in a letter to Trump that he was stepping aside with the president's "blessing" and "because I did not want partisan bickering about my role to in any way cloud your administration."

Icahn was hoping to make many millions from Trump policies. It isn't working out that way. Does anyone remember how Trump used to brag about his close friend, Carl Icahn?
Are you kidding? Democrats were hoping that North Korea would bomb Guam.

Are you kidding? Democrats were hoping that North Korea would bomb Guam.
Link?

Best part is he still backs Trump.
You don't talk bad about la familia after they kick you out if want keep the use of both your legs
It's called being smart. Much respect for both sides.
Yes, dropping Trump is the smartest decision anybody can make these days.

Thank you! It's hilarious to watch NaziCons trying to spin this.
If Trump disowned Ivanka they'd spin that too.

Seems to me Icahn still has the presidents best interest at heart. Of course you have no problem about lying about that.

Best part is he still backs Trump.
You don't talk bad about la familia after they kick you out if want keep the use of both your legs
It's called being smart. Much respect for both sides.
Yes, dropping Trump is the smartest decision anybody can make these days.

Thank you! It's hilarious to watch NaziCons trying to spin this.
If Trump disowned Ivanka they'd spin that too.

Not gonna happen that's his lil Mistress!

Icahn steps down as regulatory adviser to Trump
Investor Carl Icahn announced Friday that he is stepping down from his role as special adviser to President Trump on issues relating to regulatory reform.

Icahn, who owns a substantial stake in the oil and refining company CVR Energy, said in a letter to Trump on Friday that he is choosing to “end this arrangement (with your blessing) because I did not want partisan bickering about my role to in any way cloud your administration or Ms. Rao’s important work,” referring to newly minted Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs Administrator Neomi Rao.

“While I do not know Ms. Rao and played no part in her appointment, I am confident based on what I’ve read of her accomplishments that she is the right person for this important job.” he said.
Icahn steps down as regulatory adviser to Trump

:crybaby:He was going to cut all them great deals for them flyover states.

Recall all them Douche LIES and Promises during 2016?

Feel that WINNING DOPer FOLKS!?

Last edited:
Trump has dismantled two CEO advisory groups due to resignations, another one just dismantled itself today, and Trump is now canceling the formation of a fourth one.So many top aids have quit or resigned in less than 8 months, that I can no longer remember how many.

It must be because they can not stand to be in the shadow of this great charismatic deal maker!

20915430_1697703913573823_3033617519791994539_n.jpg

Trump has dismantled two CEO advisory groups due to resignations, another one just dismantled itself today, and Trump is now canceling the formation of a fourth one.So many top aids have quit or resigned in less than 8 months, that I can no longer remember how many.

It must be because they can not stand to be in the shadow of this great charismatic deal maker!

Really, it's settling in, they can't deliver. Without destroying the global economy.

Just WOW!
The moves by The Great World Class Business Orange Douche.

Elect ME!, My Business experience will fix it! FFS!

But IT's got the RW- DOPers, Nazi, WN, KKK's and RW Gun Nutters are with him!

Love all the......................

Find your favorite!

Last edited:

Just WOW!
The moves by The Great World Class Business Orange Douche.

Elect ME!, My Business experience will fix it! FFS!

But IT's got the RW- DOPers, Nazi, WN, KKK's and RW Gun Nutters are with him!

Love all the......................

Game over.

Actually, I am pretty sure that I know what is happening. Trump pulled out the plug at the bottom of the swamp, and, unfortunately, discovered that everything that is draining is his own administration.

Hey new OP, would you mind taking a little of your precious time and look around the board to see if a thread has already been started before you post another one?

Forum List

Back