Capt Baker is fixing to not have a good day.

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Cherokee County, Georgia, Sheriff's spokesperson allegedly posted a photo of a racist, anti-Asian Covid-19 shirt on Facebook (msn.com)

opps.

I realize "these asians" fuck up the curve and college admissions for all of the rest of our kids, but it seem to me that the really racist asian crowd is not really on the college career track anyway. I just don't get the hate. And they cook such tasty food too.
The Asians are pushed by Corporate America to lower wages.
One of my relative is in charge of the curriculum of a very prestigious university and she is happy that wealthy donors pay her to water down what professors teach.

Cherokee County, Georgia, Sheriff's spokesperson allegedly posted a photo of a racist, anti-Asian Covid-19 shirt on Facebook (msn.com)

opps.

I realize "these asians" fuck up the curve and college admissions for all of the rest of our kids, but it seem to me that the really racist asian crowd is not really on the college career track anyway. I just don't get the hate. And they cook such tasty food too.
There is nothing racist about the tee shirts
delusional.

"Covid 19 imported virus from Chy-na,"
Obviously there isnt anything racist about that. Of course, people have to ACT like it is for their virtue signaling.

ALEXANDER_TERRIBLE_HORRIBLE.jpg

opps.

There is nothing racist about the tee shirts
delusional.
You consider truth to be delusional?
Chy-na is trump’s pronunciation of China and the virus was imported from China.
You’re into mob rule. Get out of my country, you bigot.

opps.

Why do they not show us the shirt. Me thinks the media is lying yet again.

Forum List

Back