Capital Hill staffer caught with gun

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A Capitol Hill staffer was arrested at the Longworth House Office Building on Thursday morning for bringing a loaded gun into the complex.
Jeffrey Allsbrooks, 57, told Capitol Hill Police that he forgot the firearm was in his bag.
Those working there were told by USCP in the meantime to shelter in place due to an unidentified emergency threat.
'We are charging him with Carrying a Pistol without a License,' USCP said in a statement, claiming the case is under investigation.
Allsbrooks is a staffer with the House Chief Administrative Office.

Opinion:
He had 100% more guns than Ashli Babbitt.
Did AOC lock herself in the bathroom again?
Will there be a 12/9 House Investigation?
Who did he work for?

A Capitol Hill staffer was arrested at the Longworth House Office Building on Thursday morning for bringing a loaded gun into the complex.
Jeffrey Allsbrooks, 57, told Capitol Hill Police that he forgot the firearm was in his bag.
Those working there were told by USCP in the meantime to shelter in place due to an unidentified emergency threat.
'We are charging him with Carrying a Pistol without a License,' USCP said in a statement, claiming the case is under investigation.

Opinion:
Who did he work for?
This guy is an idiot, with intent to go armed. Even if you go to a range frequently, if not licensed, you know when you are carrying. Good way to blow an 80K job, over stupid crap.

TroglocratsRdumb
He had to be planning an insurrection and a coup to take over the Government. No other reason to carry a gun in his bag which he forgot about.

How the hell does someone forget he has a gun in his bag. Insurrection and coup all the way.

Opinion:
Who did he work for?

He was not climbing through the window of a door he had just broken.
Why do you not ask her.
Was there a mob rampaging through the building?
He works for the House Chief Administrative Office, it is right there in your first link.

This guy is an idiot, with intent to go armed. Even if you go to a range frequently, if not licensed, you know when you are carrying. Good way to blow an 80K job, over stupid crap.

Yep, the guy was a fucking moron. Had the gun been legal he would not have been in much trouble at all and at most would have gotten a letter of reprimand from his boss.

He fucked himself by being an idiot.

I once went through the TSA on a one-way trip from Austin TX to Louisville. I had forgotten to give my daughter the folding knife I bought her in my carryon bag, which was all I had. I was not arrested and I was given the option of mailing it, but I did not have time, so I just surrendered it.

Why was this man arrested? He simply should have been turned away.

A police officer cannot shoot someone for breaking a window and attempting to crawl through it. You are just a dumbass who thinks he is a f-ing genius. You were a jarhead, meaning that chances are your IQ < 100.
When that person is going unlock the doors to let a mob of rioters loose in an area where innocent people were sheltering that officer certainly can shoot that person.

A police officer cannot shoot someone for breaking a window and attempting to crawl through it. You are just a dumbass who thinks he is a f-ing genius. You were a jarhead, meaning that chances are your IQ < 100.

They can when they are at the front of a mob calling for the death of the persons said office is charged to protect.

You can call me all the names you like, but the officer was cleared of any wrong doing.

Opinion:
Who did he work for?

This is an assault on our democracy.

Apparently he can if he is a Capital Police Officer. No one can even get the file released. When a normal police officer shoots an unarmed person, everything is public record.

Forum List

Back