P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I love when self-important leftists like the Clinton’s and Bill De Blasio get a slap-in-the-face-wake-up-call into reality.
De Blasio held a roundtable on mental health on Sunday at the Sugar River Valley Regional Technical Center in Concord, New Hampshire, and only six people showed up to see it.
There were 14 people on the panel and only 6 people in attendance. :lmao:

Teasing a presidential run, NYC Mayor De Blasio has an event with an embarrassing number of attendees

Funny. How were the Clintons involved? They aren't mentioned in your Blaze link.

I love when self-important leftists like the Clinton’s and Bill De Blasio get a slap-in-the-face-wake-up-call into reality.
De Blasio held a roundtable on mental health on Sunday at the Sugar River Valley Regional Technical Center in Concord, New Hampshire, and only six people showed up to see it.

Teasing a presidential run, NYC Mayor De Blasio has an event with an embarrassing number of attendees

Funny. How were the Clintons involved? They aren't mentioned in your Blaze link.

He provided TWO links, Genius. The other is for the Clintons. Oy Vey.

Lemme guess. 3 of those people were his own family and the other three were from the paper he called asking them to attend.

De Blasio should run. The more lefty idiots who run the better.

2020 should be quite entertaining.

Actually the real fun will begin when the primary season is barely started. Next year's tax season will see multiple state revenue shortfalls due to proposed SALT increases causing much bigger capital flight.

Because they too have trouble getting people to show up when they speak. You would have understood if you had clicked the link I provided to the Clinton story.

Bwahahaha!!!
UPDATE, 5:11 p.m. CDT: Mueller is not recommending any further indictments in connection with the now-completed Russia investigation.
All of those left-wing partisan hacks on USMB were proclaiming for two years “wait until Trump is arrested as a result of the Mueller investigation”.

And conservatives will right as always. Conservatives did their homework and found that all roads from Russia lead directly to the Dumbocrats.

Breaking: Robert Mueller submits final report to Attorney General William Barr

Lol! You really can’t read and comprehend, can you. Look up the word “like”, let us know if you figured it out if not, you need to ban yourself if you can’t.

Forum List

Back