Candace V AOC! Candace Owens pushes back on AOC's gender-neutral term for women

I'm so sick of this shit...I don't care about your freaking sex....I'm sorry if you are so pained by it...but we just lost a freaking war...a very expensive war in dollars and lives...so fuck you people that want to bleed your problems all over the rest of us...grow the fuck up...do your thing and stop voting for gender pimps like AOC....

I'm so sick of this shit...I don't care about your freaking sex....I'm sorry if you are so pained by it...but we just lost a freaking war...a very expensive war in dollars and lives...so fuck you people that want to bleed your problems all over the rest of us...grow the fuck up...do your thing and stop voting for gender pimps like AOC....
Interesting that you choose the term "bleed" given the subject. Was that on purpose? LOL.
Candace opened her trap and AOC shut it for her. :)

Get used to people like AOC. They are going to be winning elections and making policy when you and I are
sitting in our wheelchairs drooling into our sippy cups.

AOC handed Candance her scrawny ass. It's not a good thing when you have to be lectured in your own sex's reproductive process. :auiqs.jpg:

which part of the video are you referring to? Are you just spouting off random words on the internet? apparently.

Go Candace! You are the best! :up:
DlNuGdX.jpg

Forum List

Back