Candace Owens Says Juneteenth Gives Black People 'Perpetual Victim Mentality'

Dems want angry victimized blacks...so what makes anyone think dems want to make black lives better?....the biggest scare the dems got was watching Trump pull African Americans into the republican party...and so race is the game once again....
What's "angry" about CELEBRATING the end of slavery? Do you get "angry" on the 4th of July celebrating the end of us being a colony of Britain?
The elected dems can't survive if Blacks move on from our imperfect past...so giving them their own day to reflect on every year is a ploy....
"so giving them their own day to reflect on every year is a ploy.."

News flash. No one gave us the day. We've been celebrating it for years. Also all races have the day off not just Black people.
But now you can BBQ while you reflect.....Yea!!!!!
Just like 4th of July.

Candace Owens is going to give Marjorie Taylor Greene a run for her money.

Look what I said!
If she's looking for a payday, it will be lucrative. If she's looking for political power from the Right, that will only take her so far.
Actually, Candace Owens already had her payday. Literally.

In 2007, while a 17-year-old senior in high school, Owens said she received three racist death threat voicemail messages, totaling two minutes, from a group of white male classmates.[14][15][16][17] Joshua Starr, the city's superintendent of schools, listened to the voicemail messages and said that they were "horrendous".[17] Owens's family sued the Stamford Board of Education in federal court, alleging that the city did not protect her rights, resulting in a $37,500 settlement in January 2008.[13][18] She has a TEDx talk on the subject.[19]

For someone who wants to play down racism, she sure made a profit from it. And this is the person, Conservatives think is in their corner!

Dems want angry victimized blacks...so what makes anyone think dems want to make black lives better?....the biggest scare the dems got was watching Trump pull African Americans into the republican party...and so race is the game once again....
What's "angry" about CELEBRATING the end of slavery? Do you get "angry" on the 4th of July celebrating the end of us being a colony of Britain?
The elected dems can't survive if Blacks move on from our imperfect past...so giving them their own day to reflect on every year is a ploy....

News flash. No one gave us the day. We've been celebrating it for years. Also all races have the day off not just Black people.
I Q'd last year before they made it a holiday.
It was the Democrats throwing the Blacks a patronizing bone so they can tout that they have a greater level of acceptance and equality. They still won't mover anywhere near you all though.
Not true. Even before the holiday white women loved Black men. Its going to be even worse now for guys like you.

Dems want angry victimized blacks...

Absolutely, observably true. The limousine liberals in power want to maintain their control over certain groups, and keeping them in an angry, perpetual victim mentality does just that. It keeps people dependent on the government, which of course is the goal, because ultimately it's all about control.

It is truly sad, but what's even more sad are the lefties on this thread who deny that… which to me shows either total blindness, or dishonesty.

Absolutely, observably true. The limousine liberals in power want to maintain their control over certain groups, and keeping them in an angry, perpetual victim mentality does just that. It keeps people dependent on the government, which of course is the goal, because ultimately it's all about control.

It is truly sad, but what's even more sad are the lefties on this thread who deny that… which to me shows either total blindness, or dishonesty.
"The limousine conservatives in power want to maintain their control over certain groups, and keeping them in an angry, perpetual victim mentality does just that."

Meanwhile as Drumpf continues to claim the election was stolen.

"The limousine conservatives in power want to maintain their control over certain groups, and keeping them in an angry, perpetual victim mentality does just that."

it was stolen....

This is why I rarely post here anymore. Instead of people addressing what is being said and having actual discussions, the response is always "But Trump..!" or "But Biden...!" Nothing but deflections back and forth, back and forth. Red team vs blue team, a never-ending finger pointing at the other side.*

It basically boils down to "I know you are but what am I?" la la la la la :funnyface:

*yawn*

*which, btw, is exactly what the PTSB want. Good job, you all!

it was stolen....
Whatever are you going to do now? :auiqs.jpg:

It was the Democrats throwing the Blacks a patronizing bone so they can tout that they have a greater level of acceptance and equality. They still won't mover anywhere near you all though.

Candace Owens is 100% correct. ... :cool:
Don't you wish that was right?

Candance Owens is just milking you fools for money.
As are Jackson and Sharpton for your money.
How old are you? You must have one foot in the grave if you think anyone listens to them. :auiqs.jpg:
Keep waiting for the system to fix your lives. That victim mindset isn't going to change a thing.

How old are you? You must have one foot in the grave if you think anyone listens to them. :auiqs.jpg:
Keep waiting for the system to fix your lives. That victim mindset isn't going to change a thing.
Who told you I was waiting for anyone to fix my life? Thats my responsibility. Kind of sucks for you that you cant seem to get anything right.

This is why I rarely post here anymore. Instead of people addressing what is being said and having actual discussions, the response is always "But Trump..!" or "But Biden...!" Nothing but deflections back and forth, back and forth. Red team vs blue team, a never-ending finger pointing at the other side.*

It basically boils down to "I know you are but what am I?" la la la la la :funnyface:

*yawn*

You didnt say anything worth discussing. My point is if youre going to say something that stupid dont confine it to one side.

*yawn*

Liberals Are Vindictive Misfits Who Know That What They Preach Will Destroy the America That Rejected Their Own Inferiority

Slavery was justifiable pre-emptive punishment, so were Jim Crow laws. Those of a jungle origin, who act like wild animals, needed to be tamed. For the security of a free state, the feral behavior of Blacks since the restrictions were lifted in the 1960s convicts them of deserving everything that happened to them before.

Not only that, but the $20 trillion wasted on their benefits, the job theft of Equal Employment guarantees, and the coalition with other nation-destroying voters necessitates a separation from the multicultural catastrophe. We traditional Americans must get our states to secede and deport all proven destructive groups. Our house must be cleaned, the garbage dumped on the Blue State human wildlife preserve.

You complain about a lack of a real debate. That is imposed from above, not a fault of the users. We must clear our minds of any ideas that come from the outside, from the choirmasters placed above us who have no right to be in the influential positions they hold.

Last edited:
How horrible is it? Celebrating the true end of legalized slavery in this country? Horrible!

We are not allowed to celebrate black legacy.
It pisses off a certain element of the Republican Party

MLK Day? NO
1619 Project? NO
Juneteenth? NO
You can celebrate whatever you like, but when you take my tax money to give holiday for the most unproductive workers--government employees then we have issue. Same goes when you tell a bunch of fucking lies and spin shit to bash whites over the head as you try to emotionally manipulate them into white guilt to give you more of my tax money. And it especially goes for when you tell a bunch of morons/druggies/hos and other self serving people that they are victims are owed when they are not so they resort to blocking traffic, burning down cities, and attacking people.

Why don't we have a national slavery day where we talk about slavery---I mean the real truth and not the bullshit that the libs and race hos keep spinning. From the moment that the US became a country----this country has worked to end slavery here and all around the world including africa which are the real slavers that still till this day and thousands of years before America was america have enslaved.

Conservative political pundit Candace Owens said she won't be celebrating the new federal holiday of Juneteenth, suggesting that the move to commemorate the end of slavery in the U.S. is just the Democrats trying to "repackage segregation."

In a series of tweets posted after President Joe Biden signed the bill officially making June 19 a national holiday, Owens said she will only be celebrating Independence Day on July 4 instead of the date on which the last slaves were told they were free in 1865.

Owens also suggested the holiday will train Black people to see themselves as "being separate from America" and that the move to recognize the June 19 holiday only came about because the Left started "making up random celebrations" after Donald Trump got permanently banned from Twitter.

"Juneteenth is soooo lame. Democrats really need to stop trying to repackage segregation. I'll be celebrating July 4th and July 4th only. I'm American," Owens tweeted.

"It took all of 2 years for Democrats to train black Americans to worship criminals like George Floyd, beg for violence on the streets via 'defund the police' and to celebrate segregation in the form of 'black Independence Day'. I just cannot comprehend the rampant stupidity," Owens added.

**SNIP**

America doesn't discriminate against people based on skin. Black Americans are just focused on meaninglessness like 'Juneteenth.'

"Twitter is literally so boring without Trump. It's just demented leftists making up random celebrations and trends like, HAPPY TRANSGENDER GYMNAST AWARENESS MONTH!"

(Excerpt) Read more at newsweek.com ...

What about Latinos? Can they have Cinco de Maya? I know a certain BEER COMPANY that would sponsor it!
at least latinos KNOW that Cinco De Mayo isn't a latino holiday.

Who told you I was waiting for anyone to fix my life? Thats my responsibility. Kind of sucks for you that you cant seem to get anything right.
Well I am glad we agree on something! It is the individuals responsibility.

Slavery was justifiable pre-emptive punishment, so were Jim Crow laws. Those of a jungle origin, who act like wild animals, needed to be tamed. For the security of a free state, the feral behavior of Blacks since the restrictions were lifted in the 1960s convicts them of deserving everything that happened to them before.

Why we can’t vote for Conservatives

I know, right? Black people are too stupid to have their own opinions. Why would she?

:laughing0301:
She has an opinion. Her opinion is that white fools will pay her handsomely to be on their side. ;)
Which is a round about way of saying that all black people REALLY think the same way, as they are told, because they cannot form their own opinions, only those their masters give them. She is just faking it for money.

New Topics

Forum List

Back