Canada Veterans Services Commercial

You know that’s a parody and not an actual commercial right?
Yeah no shit but its actually happening in Canada. Haven't you been paying attention? Go read any of the other threads about this

Yeah no shit but its actually happening in Canada. Haven't you been paying attention? Go read any of the other threads about this

Yeah, it's assisted suicide. It certainly shouldn't be the first option and there should be counselling offered and required before such a thing is done but adults should have the option to end their life if that's what they want to do. Suicidal people going to their doctor is a good thing, no? I have to believe that (as long as there is counselling offered and required) that this will probably save lives. If I want to end my life, aren't I more likely do to so if I receive no phycological counselling?

Yeah, it's assisted suicide. It certainly shouldn't be the first option and there should be counselling offered and required before such a thing is done but adults should have the option to end their life if that's what they want to do. Suicidal people going to their doctor is a good thing, no? I have to believe that (as long as there is counselling offered and required) that this will probably save lives. If I want to end my life, aren't I more likely do to so if I receive no phycological counselling?
You're missing the point and trying to change this to just offering very sick people a way out. Canada is offering this INSTEAD OF offering life saving care of even building wheelchair ramps for disabled vets.

One veteran in particular called for 5 years about a wheelchair ramp. She was also a paralympian. Canada said "best we can do is offer MAID" do you support that? Yes or No?

You're missing the point and trying to change this to just offering very sick people a way out. Canada is offering this INSTEAD OF offering life saving care of even building wheelchair ramps for disabled vets.

One veteran in particular called for 5 years about a wheelchair ramp. She was also a paralympian. Canada said "best we can do is offer MAID" do you support that? Yes or No?
It's listed as an option. Do you know the process by which you can get this done? My suspicion is that you have no idea, and to be clear Im not saying I know, but I also suspect that there's more to it than showing up to a single appointment with a GP, and that otherwise healthy people are not eligible for this option. This is just typical outrage fodder.

It's listed as an option. Do you know the process by which you can get this done? My suspicion is that you have no idea, and to be clear Im not saying I know, but I also suspect that there's more to it than showing up to a single appointment with a GP, and that otherwise healthy people are not eligible for this option. This is just typical outrage fodder.
Is calling for a wheelchair ramp for 5 years and instead being offered MAID part of the process? Stop dodging and answer

Forum List

Back