canada Teaching Anti-Americanism

The true canadian attitude comes out.

And your typical liberal racist attitude comes out when you can't or won't honestly answer a very simple question.

Not that I expected an honest answer, not that I expected you and your ilk not to hate a Republican president more than an idiot fellow liberal Canadian bitch who stomps on your president's likeness, with your only regret being that it was only a doll that she stomped on, not the real person.

Actually, Parrish and her antics is the main reason I took the time to learn about the idiocy and cowardice of the average canuck. I was sort of hoping liberal Americans would keep their promise and move to the land of nothing after Bush was elected for a wondrous 2nd term. Regretfully, liberal Americans have a lot in common with canadian kooks...all full of hot air.

Carolyn Parrish is a douchebag. So what?

That's like saying all Americans are blathering morons because of Rush Limbaugh.

And your typical liberal racist attitude comes out when you can't or won't honestly answer a very simple question.

Not that I expected an honest answer, not that I expected you and your ilk not to hate a Republican president more than an idiot fellow liberal Canadian bitch who stomps on your president's likeness, with your only regret being that it was only a doll that she stomped on, not the real person.

Actually, Parrish and her antics is the main reason I took the time to learn about the idiocy and cowardice of the average canuck. I was sort of hoping liberal Americans would keep their promise and move to the land of nothing after Bush was elected for a wondrous 2nd term. Regretfully, liberal Americans have a lot in common with canadian kooks...all full of hot air.

Carolyn Parrish is a douchebag. So what?

That's like saying all Americans are blathering morons because of Rush Limbaugh.

I will never say that Americans are blathering morons because of Rush Limbaugh, but I would be seriously tempted to say so for the election and especially for the re-election of empty-suit Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJO View Post
Some of the best professional wrestlers were/are Canadians.

OK, that's enough, quit while you're ahead...

Professional wrestling is a wildly successful multi billion dollar business.

Maybe that is why you want to demean not only Canadians who are excellent at it, but the entire industry.

Or maybe because you know that the Hollywood crowd, favorite kissers of all Democrat asses are far phonier than the professional wrestlers.

Actually that's a quote of my post. Is it so elusive to simply hit the quote button?

It's certainly not a disparagement of any Canadians; to the contrary it's a joking attempt to protect them fromwhat you call an "industry" (industry, really? what does wrestling make?) that is by definition a complete farce. In other words you're not doing Canadians any favours by associating them with it. And it's got absolutely ZERO do to with "Hollywood" or "Democrats". :cuckoo:

-- Get it now?

Lots of mindless blabber, but you still have not given me an HONEST answer if you cheered Parrish when she stomped on the Bush look alike doll.

Your silence, lack of response to that simple question confirms that you hate a Republican president of your country more than those horrible foreigners who are best supporters and best customers and best tourists of your country.

BTW, I worked in the head office of the company for which I worked for almost 40 years, as a computer programmer, because the company chose not to see me as an enemy - like you do - but as a valuable employee. I worked in the US, commuting weekly for 6 years. I have never met an American who was such a loathsome of a prick as you are. In fact, in all the roughly 300 crossings of the border I have never met a customs officer, who by the nature of their work need to be suspicious and xenophobic, who was ever as despicable as you.

You are a hateful bitch who is despised equally by all Americans, Republican or Democrat, and all others who are not Americans, because in spite of all the posts here, you are too stupid to realize you are stupid.

This is my last post to you, you demented son of a bitch.

P.S. We, Canadians are supposed to be `nice` people, but there is a limit to everything.

Now that was almost a great post. If you could just be honest about Carolyn Parrish and my response, I might have confused you for an American...but I am impressed, you showed a little moxy - for a canadian.

Quote:

Maybe that is why you want to demean not only Canadians who are excellent at it, but the entire industry.

Or maybe because you know that the Hollywood crowd, favorite kissers of all Democrat asses are far phonier than the professional wrestlers.

Actually that's a quote of my post. Is it so elusive to simply hit the quote button?

It's certainly not a disparagement of any Canadians; to the contrary it's a joking attempt to protect them fromwhat you call an "industry" (industry, really? what does wrestling make?) that is by definition a complete farce. In other words you're not doing Canadians any favours by associating them with it. And it's got absolutely ZERO do to with "Hollywood" or "Democrats". :cuckoo:

-- Get it now?
Pfft...that is the only half way decent statement he made. Although I am not a huge wrestling fan (considering I am an adult), Rowdy Roddy Piper was one of my favorites, and regretfully, he is a canuck.

Quote:

-- Get it now?

OK, professional wrestling, according to you, is not an industry, because it does not produce anything except a few million bucks, each week, to its owners.

I may be wrong, since English only my second language, but if I owned an enterprise that puts several millions in my bank account, I could not care less if it's called an industry or a farce.

Wrestlers follow a story line. They pretend to be who they are not.

Kind of same as Hollywood, isn't it?

And for wrestling's relation to politics, have you forgotten (or may be never knew) that the wife of the owner of World Wrestling Entertainment, Linda McMahon ran for the Senate in Connecticut?

Bottom line is that I really don't care what Canadians do in the States, I know that when I was working there Americans always treated me with dignity and I would never reciprocate with any less respect and dignity.

I only hope that the bitch Nutz could ever see my point.

Quote:

-- Get it now?

OK, professional wrestling, according to you, is not an industry, because it does not produce anything except a few million bucks, each week, to its owners.

I may be wrong, since English only my second language, but if I owned an enterprise that puts several millions in my bank account, I could not care less if it's called an industry or a farce.

And for wrestling's relation to politics, have you forgotten (or may be never knew) that the wife of the owner of World Wrestling Entertainment, Linda McMahon ran for the Senate in Connecticut?

Bottom line is that I really don't care what Canadians do in the States, I know that when I was working there Americans always treated me with dignity and I would never reciprocate with any less respect and dignity.

But I have canadian friends...

or should I say j'ai plus d'amis canadian

Last edited:
Quote:

-- Get it now?
Pfft...that is the only half way decent statement he made. Although I am not a huge wrestling fan (considering I am an adult), Rowdy Roddy Piper was one of my favorites, and regretfully, he is a canuck.

Regretfully, Bret Hart, Edge, Trish Stratus, Bobby Rude, Eric Young, Christian, Chris Jericho and Gail Kim are also Canadians.

And to be fair, so are William Shatner, Celine Dion, Mary Astor, Walter Pidgeon, Raymond Massey, John Candy, and any number of others were also Canadians.

Undoubtedly, bitter anti-American enemies, right, Nutz?

-- Get it now?

Regretfully, Bret Hart, Edge, Trish Stratus, Bobby Rude, Eric Young, Christian, Chris Jericho and Gail Kim are also Canadians.

And to be fair, so are William Shatner, Celine Dion, Mary Astor, Walter Pidgeon, Raymond Massey, John Candy, and any number of others were also Canadians.

Undoubtedly, bitter anti-American enemies, right, Nutz?

Not many on that list have ever impressed me. But Rowdy Roddy Piper was the shit. I never really thought John Candy was funny and Celine Dion is punishment to the American people.

Quote:

-- Get it now?

So do pimping, extortion, embezzlement...

Then we have different ethical standards, regardless of language.

They sure do, plus they pretend to do things they do not. I have a very low tolerance for fakery -- hence my contempt.

Hollywood what? Hollywood people? They're as fake as it gets. Or do you mean acting? Neither one is related to fake wrestling though.

Nobody claimed fake wrestling is in any way related to politics either. Yes I knew that, a fact I consider absolutely and completely irrelevant. Jesse Ventura too, and he won his election. But his having been a wrestler has nothing to do with his being governor.

We're agreed on all of that. I've worked with and for Canadians for decades too. Nutz is a nutter trying to troll up trouble on the country probably the least deserving of trouble on earth.

I'm just saying, if you're going to extoll the virtues of Canadians (or anyone else), fake wrestling really isn't gonna do the job. It's kind of like saying "Hungarians are great people -- look at all the con artists they've produced". :lol:

Last edited:

-- Get it now?

Ben, pas après cette diatribe-ci. :rofl:

Mais oui, Je suis tres adorable - J'ai un grand sense(?) de humour. Pardon, mon Francais est tres mauvais.

Mais oui, Je suis tres adorable - J'ai un grand sense(?) de humour. Pardon, mon Francais est tres mauvais.

Pas du tout; c'est ton haine qui est complètement con.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5l0PD80u9k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5l0PD80u9k[/ame]

Last edited:
I hate no one...that is what you fail to understand.
La canada est une enfant, une enfant que besoin appendre respect pour Les Etats Unis.

hahahahaha, I haven't tried to speak French in years... Canada is a child who needs to learn respect for the US, the one nation that has supported her economically, politically and militarily. That is all. I have no respect for canada as all they do is look their gift horse in the mouth...but I hate no one. It is actually quite the opposite, canadians show much disdain and hate for America...and that is what is disheartening and pathetic.

La canada est une enfant, une enfant que besoin appendre respect pour Les Etats Unis.

hahahahaha, I haven't tried to speak French in years... Canada is a child who needs to learn respect for the US, the one nation that has supported her economically, politically and militarily. That is all. I have no respect for canada as all they do is look their gift horse in the mouth...but I hate no one. It is actually quite the opposite, canadians show much disdain and hate for America...and that is what is disheartening and pathetic.

See that's the weird thing -- you're making all of that up. Complete fabrication. And the fact that you need to do that shows your extreme butthurt. In other words it's not Canada and it's not Canadians and it's not the U.S. --- c'est toi.

It's been too long for me and I don't know the French word for butthurt, but whatever it is -- c'est toi.

Last edited:

See that's the weird thing -- you're making all of that up. Complete fabrication. And the fact that you need to do that shows your extreme butthurt. In other words it's not Canada and it's not Canadians and it's not the U.S. --- c'est toi.

It's been too long for me and I don't know the French word for butthurt, but whatever it is -- c'est toi.

What am I making up? et, pourquoi tu es si bitter?

Last edited:
I don't think it's taught in all Canadian schools but certainly in Quebec:

Francophones are the best of friends - until you need one.

French Canadians are about the same as French anywhere and everywhere else.

So you admit it, canadians are teaching anti-Americanism to ALL of their school children!

:D

Forum List

Back