Canada gives up on freedom and passes anti islamophobia motion

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In late March, Canada’s federal government decisively passed a controversial Liberal-backed motion “condemning Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination.”

This motion, coined M-103, purports to “quell the increasing climate of hate and fear” in the country, yet neglects to define the broad terminology behind this supposed hatred. Nonetheless, the House of Commons approved M-103 by a staggering 201 votes against an opposition’s measly 91.

The motion was introduced in the wake of the Quebec mosque attack,

Canada Gives Up On Freedom And Passes Anti-Islamophobia Motion
But Islam isn't a race and it certainly isn't just a religion
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what will happen the trendy liberal idiots will flee to the so called US for safety when they start being like SWEDEN , GERMANY, ITALY and yet be to stupid to realize the US is trying to do the same pathetic thing. Thank God Obama isn't in we would already be there at this point.

Guess we will have to build a wall on our northern border to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the fag Trudeau allows twenty million muslims into the country.
In a few years no female in Canada will be safe walking on the city's streets! Trudeau>Lib>destroying Canada.
Just like every lib government in europe is doing.
Welcome to Sweden.

In late March, Canada’s federal government decisively passed a controversial Liberal-backed motion “condemning Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination.”

This motion, coined M-103, purports to “quell the increasing climate of hate and fear” in the country, yet neglects to define the broad terminology behind this supposed hatred. Nonetheless, the House of Commons approved M-103 by a staggering 201 votes against an opposition’s measly 91.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what will happen the trendy liberal idiots will flee to the so called US for safety when they start being like SWEDEN , GERMANY, ITALY and yet be to stupid to realize the US is trying to do the same pathetic thing. Thank God Obama isn't in we would already be there at this point.
Pierre Trudeau Tells Us How He Conceived an Heir and the Heir's Name at the Same Time

"Margaret got me so excited that I came when I was just in."

Pierre Trudeau Tells Us How He Conceived an Heir and the Heir's Name at the Same Time

"Margaret got me so excited that I came when I was just in."

Pierre? More like one of the drug addicted insane Rolling Stones.

Imagine if the United States was to start being like Sweden
First off- we would be happier.
cWs9V6MJkugYlp-ZVHPczlqJ4SNQazkQb3Sips8HaKQ.PNG

Secondly- we would be safer.
Homicide rate
Sweden- 29th lowest in the world- murder rate .9
U.S.- 108th lowest in the world- murder rate 3.9

And our babies would survive more
23px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png
Sweden 3.0
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States 6.5

Imagine- if the United States was like Sweden.

Just imagine.

Forum List

Back