Canada Admits Lying

Hey, I can see where this could be true. Damn polar bears eat Canadians almost as fast as Canadians can procreate.

Then there's something about the Northern Lights and sterility in males.

I also heard that there is very little sex in Canada. Fact is, after snowshoeing home through 20 foot drifts they're just too tired to care.

I also heard that moosemeat reduces sperm count by 80%. Eating moosemeat might also explain why so many Canadian have really long noses.

Canadian teenagers can't help with the birthrate either ever since outdoor drive-in theaters were outlawed. Seems there was a constant problem with the sled dogs getting into fights.

Merlin1047 said:
Hey, I can see where this could be true. Damn polar bears eat Canadians almost as fast as Canadians can procreate.

Then there's something about the Northern Lights and sterility in males.

I also heard that there is very little sex in Canada. Fact is, after snowshoeing home through 20 foot drifts they're just too tired to care.

I also heard that moosemeat reduces sperm count by 80%. Eating moosemeat might also explain why so many Canadian have really long noses.

Canadian teenagers can't help with the birthrate either ever since outdoor drive-in theaters were outlawed. Seems there was a constant problem with the sled dogs getting into fights.

Speaking of moose meat, a friend of mine gave me a big hunk of flank recently. Tough as leather doesn't even begin to describe it. I asked her if that's what her ancestors made jerky with (she's native).

Said1 said:
Speaking of moose meat, a friend of mine gave me a big hunk of flank recently. Tough as leather doesn't even begin to describe it. I asked her if that's what her ancestors made jerky with (she's native).

Jeez - is that all I get? Tough moosemeat??? Here I go through all this trouble to come up with some original and semi-insulting stereotypes and I get moosemeat back?

Not even a "bite me"? Not even a little "finger" emoticon?

I'm hurt.

:cry:

Merlin1047 said:
Jeez - is that all I get? Tough moosemeat??? Here I go through all this trouble to come up with some original and semi-insulting stereotypes and I get moosemeat back?

I'm hurt.

:eek2: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Too funny. I'll rep if I can. Hoo hee, laughing.

Kathianne said:
:eek2: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Too funny. I'll rep if I can. Hoo hee, laughing.
Nope it wouldn't let me, soooo:

:fu2: :firing: :finger3: :321:

feel better?

I feel totally sorry for Canada!
With the National Hockey League on strike and Rush on hiatus, much of the country is nearing psychological breakdown. What else is there to do in Canada?

Gabriella84 said:
I feel totally sorry for Canada!
With the National Hockey League on strike and Rush on hiatus, much of the country is nearing psychological breakdown. What else is there to do in Canada?

Read your lameass posts.

Merlin1047 said:

I'm hurt.

Merlin, Merlin Merlin, you know I'm immune to your semi-insulting stereotypical "remarks", they still haven't been able to push me right over the edge as of yet. I fear you are losing your touch. So, if it makes you feel better, I'll still tell you take off, hoser! :D

Gabriella84 said:
Good comeback, I will admit. :read:

Why thank-you.

Now I must run. You see, my igloo is desperate need of repair since it's melting. We've had unusually warm weather here in Ottawa, and I'm afraid I'll be homeless by morning if I don't start chopping blocks ASAP!

Said1 said:
Why thank-you.

Now I must run. You see, my igloo is desperate need of repair since it's melting. We've had unusually warm weather here in Ottawa, and I'm afraid I'll be homeless by morning if I don't start chopping blocks ASAP!

Just move into one of the fake skyscrapers...

Said1 said:
Merlin, Merlin Merlin, you know I'm immune to your semi-insulting stereotypical "remarks", they still haven't been able to push me right over the edge as of yet. I fear you are losing your touch. So, if it makes you feel better, I'll still tell you take off, hoser! :D

Ah, dear lady, it was never my intent to push you over an edge. First, given the topography of most of Canada, FINDING an edge over which to push you would be a challenge. There simply aren't that many edges in the flatlands of the great frozen north. And besides, I wouldn't want to risk incurring the wrath of one of our fine neighbors to the north. You might give my address to one of the snowbirds that flock here and they might come by my house and give me a drive-by scowling.

And in keeping with my new bald-headed persona - "Who loves ya, baby?"

;)

Merlin1047 said:
Ah, dear lady, it was never my intent to push you over an edge. First, given the topography of most of Canada, FINDING an edge over which to push you would be a challenge. There simply aren't that many edges in the flatlands of the great frozen north. And besides, I wouldn't want to risk incurring the wrath of one of our fine neighbors to the north. You might give my address to one of the snowbirds that flock here and they might come by my house and give me a drive-by scowling.

And in keeping with my new bald-headed persona - "Who loves ya, baby?"

;)

The snow birds are busy preparing for Canada Day next week. I'll have to take care of it myself.........as usual. :D

Forum List

Back