Can you simultaneously colonize your neighbors and still claim you want peace?

Zionists do that too? Dirty bastards.
So, in just one post you have retracted your claim that the zionists have peace. And no, those bastards have bombing planes and they use them on a population they have locked behind a wall.

I am seeing multiple threads with posters claiming this is possible, but not being able to coherently explain why.

I am seeing multiple threads with posters claiming this is possible, but not being able to coherently explain why.

Its really very simple. You can't colonize your own homeland. The presence of Jews in their own homeland is not an aggression.

The Zionists already have peace
What about rockets, suicide bombers, knives and car bombs?

Pretty impressive, Louie. In just a few decades, The Zionists™️ went from defending their nascent nation from the Islamist barbarians - beginning on the very day of declared independene - to a world economy and first-world society.

You Islamics on the other hand, have managed to slaughter hundreds of thousands of your co-religionists during that same time period while simultaneously maintaing your status as the bottom of the pecking order for all measures of human development.

Flail your Pom Poms for Arab-Moslem failure, incompetence and ineptitude.

Its really very simple. You can't colonize your own homeland. The presence of Jews in their own homeland is not an aggression.
Right, they are colonizing a completely different continent on top of a humanity that existed there for centuries.

Right, they are colonizing a completely different continent on top of a humanity that existed there for centuries.

No. The Jewish people are returning to their homeland, where they have existed for millennia.

You cannot return to a place you have never been. This is simple definition stuff.

YOu want peace, but realize that it is very unlikely, because your enemies are so full of hate, so you take steps to protect what you have now, with what you can do now.
So, you can't claim to want peace while occupying your enemy. I agree.

I just said exactly the opposite, and explained how. Read it again, this time with less crazy.

You cannot return to a place you have never been. This is simple definition stuff.

Then you are supporting the idea that invading, conquering, colonizing a foreign place and cleansing it of its inhabitants is legitimate transfer of ownership. How is that working out for the Arab Palestinians so far?

Why is anyone claiming this is possible?

Not only is it possible, it's downright commonplace for one group of people to displace another as the dominant culture. It has been taking place since the dawn of History and continues to take place today all over the world.

For an American (or any other Western living on land of a displaced native population) to not recognise that is either obtuse to the point of idiocy or delusional to the point of madness.

Israel is only unusual in the fact that the recently dominant culture of Israel is now the aboriginal culture of Israel -- the Jews. That has never taken place before and might serve as inspiration to the displaced people of the world such as Kurds, Australian Aborigines and American Indians.

I did, and you read it and got the exact opposite message of what I wrote.

I pointed that out, and you seemed to have actively edited your sight so that you could not see it.

I did, and you read it and got the exact opposite message of what I wrote.

I pointed that out, and you seemed to have actively edited your sight so that you could not see it.
Please, enlighten me, how can you claim to want peace while simultaneously colonizing your neighbors?

Forum List

Back