Can you believe Trump wanted to open up the school? Part 2

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
if he don't open them up the kids will starve, right???
Remember how dems say that the only meal they get it most instances is that #### on shingle at school

Now they want to starve em by making them stay at home.

Most contradictory political party I've ever seen.

When I was in school, brown bagging your lunch was how we did it. Bring in your own food from home. Worked out smooth as shit. The staff concentrated on teaching us, instead of trying to be our mothers.

Remember how dems say that the only meal they get it most instances is that #### on shingle at school

No stupid. They won't starve. If they are not getting food its only because republicans wont put money in the budget for it.

"I’m a front-line worker. We’re still continuing to provide meals for the kids while they’re out of school in this crisis. I’m making 450 to 900 meals a day, depending on the request. Not only am I making meals for my school, but I’m making meals for other schools in the district, and we’re sending them off. "

No stupid. They won't starve. If they are not getting food its only because republicans wont put money in the budget for it.

"I’m a front-line worker. We’re still continuing to provide meals for the kids while they’re out of school in this crisis. I’m making 450 to 900 meals a day, depending on the request. Not only am I making meals for my school, but I’m making meals for other schools in the district, and we’re sending them off. "

Hey stupid. Do you know the reason the free lunch even exists? Damn you're a fucking moron. :laughing0301:

School meal are being given daily or delivered where have you been, also SNAP is providing five dollars a day to parents with school kids to help feed them and SNAP has maxed out food benefits during the crises, which means a family of two get three hundred dollars a mont a family of three five hundred and so on...They kids are well provided for you attempts to lay moral equivalents is a failure.

When I was in school, brown bagging your lunch was how we did it. Bring in your own food from home. Worked out smooth as shit. The staff concentrated on teaching us, instead of trying to be our mothers.
Mothers that beat you.
8fBJ6z.gif

Forum List

Back