Can you believe this person has a job. Or votes.

May God watch over my grandkids because the fucking world is going nuts...

She's probably a grade school teacher.

Talk about mentally unstable !

and I pity the children she might be teaching....Oh my Lord.....can you even imagine?????

no wonder there are so many sick young freaks looting and burning....

Mercy

She's driving down the road paying little attention to where she's going. She needs to get a grip.

Someone should get a thread running and dedicated to these meltdowns, now's the time to start. But only stuff from this cycle lolol. This is a perfect video to start it with, too, you can knock the wind out of em nice and good from the get-go while they're nice and peeved. lolol.

Hmmmm...this sounds like a project for miketx. Anybody second? lol.

She's driving down the road paying little attention to where she's going. She needs to get a grip.

WHAT?

7b882fd36f6506db2d652b655378e5ec_square_fullsize.jpg
RUTH HAS DIED?
8428c2f75400c7ff9b0a13c25dbdeb81.jpg

cartoon7228.jpg
RUTH HAS DIED?
squirrel-nooooooo.jpg

ARRRRRRRRRRRGH! NOOOOOOOOO! THAT BASTAAAAAARD!

Supreme Court Amy Trump.jpg

Still no one curious why she was driving a right hand steering wheel car?

I've noticed that in a lot of smartphone videos. For some reason, during the transfer or upload, the picture gets reversed. I don't know if it's deliberate or part of the process but I see it all the time.
The seat belt is over her right shoulder, was this taking in Great Brian it doesn't make any sense to me

Still no one curious why she was driving a right hand steering wheel car?

I've noticed that in a lot of smartphone videos. For some reason, during the transfer or upload, the picture gets reversed. I don't know if it's deliberate or part of the process but I see it all the time.
The seat belt is over her right shoulder, was this taking in Great Brian it doesn't make any sense to me

The (video) picture is reversed. What you're seeing is actually the seatbelt over the left shoulder.

I did some quick research and apparently it's a problem a lot of people ask about. From what I can gather from some of the answers is that there are various reasons for this; the main one being that it's a default setting on certain smartphones and tablets that make the image appear as a mirror selfie.

I used Windows Snipping Tool to get a screen capture and flipped the image with GIMP and this is what I got:

Capture1.JPG

Funny how she looks insane from either perspective...

Forum List

Back