Can we discuss theories as to why the Youngkin signs in my neighborhood are gone?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
I took a walk around my neighborhood about a week ago (a very liberal area) and was both surprised and glad to see three Youngkin signs. This was especially encouraging because in 2020, not a single neighbor had a Trump sign, although there were a lot of Biden signs.

When I walked around yesterday, all three were gone. (For comparison‘s sake, there were several McAulife signs last week, and they all are still up.) I can think of only two explanations:

1. A libster, even from another neighborhood, took them away in the middle of the night.

2. Neighbors were giving the Youngkin supporters a hard time, and the supporters took the signs down to get those people off their backs.

With the news about the liberal School Board in Loudoun County heating up, and the revelation that the rapist was protected and sent to another school to sodomize a second girl, I doubt that the Youngkin supporters changed their minds. So….what gives?

I took a walk around my neighborhood about a week ago (a very liberal area) and was both surprised and glad to see three Youngkin signs. This was especially encouraging because in 2020, not a single neighbor had a Trump sign, although there were a lot of Biden signs.

When I walked around yesterday, all three were gone. (For comparison‘s sake, there were several McAulife signs last week, and they all are still up.) I can think of only two explanations:

1. A libster, even from another neighborhood, took them away in the middle of the night.

2. Neighbors were giving the Youngkin supporters a hard time, and the supporters took the signs down to get those people off their backs.

With the news about the liberal School Board in Loudoun County heating up, and the revelation that the rapist was protected and sent to another school to sodomize a second girl, I doubt that the Youngkin supporters changed their minds. So….what gives?
The people with Youngkin signs probably had their lives threatened and those of their families.

The DNC is more of a mob than political party.

Don't expect them to talk.

Rapture for signs?

I loved these:

Maybe they mowed their grass and did not put the signs back up yet.

Maybe they mowed their grass and did not put the signs back up yet.
All three? That’s a stretch. The McAukiffe signs are all there!

Nah, I figure the most likely explanation is that their neighbors gave them grief. This is a liberal neighborhood with no tolerance for diversity - of opinion. My neighbors, on both sides, put Biden signs up, and they have said the most horrific things about Republicans - to ME - including what racists and morons they all are.

Doesn't mean anything. All I saw was Trump signs....zero Biden signs.....and still...for some strange reason...Biden seemed to pull out a victory.

McAuliffe is an absolute prick, and 100% a Clintonista.

VA deserves to get him again.

The entire metro DC area is a loony bin these days.

Fortified?
Don't you mean illegally rigged for the Democrats?
After all....if you've paid off all of the judges.....and the people running the election are crooked.....what's the point of having an election?
They want it to appear that Americans vote for and support their own assimilation into slaves.

Forum List

Back