Can Trump be expected to work with Dems?

Trump's oath of office requires that he 'Execute the duties of his office".

His failure to work with Congress is just another in a long list of impeachable offenses.

A really, really long list....

Funny if he were removed from office on the eve of the 2020 election.....

Hmm, lucky that Trumpbots don't think that far ahead....

We are talking about Dems who are desperate to find something, ANYTHING, to destroy him. They aren't doing oversight, they're doing what amounts to political assassination. And not in our best interests either, instead of working on legislation to improve our lives they are trying to find anything they can to impeach him. "Nevermind the proof, we'll get that later", let's find something now that we can accuse him of.

That's not how it's supposed to work, folks. First, you're supposed to have some credible and verified evidence of wrong-doing, and THEN you do an investigation. But the Dems haven't had jack-shit in the way of credible and verified evidence of ANY wrong-doing, but nevertheless they and their lap-dog MSM friends have been throwing out false charges and accusation since the day Trump was elected. I mean, c'mon guys, do you really think Mueller's team, many of which were Hillary supporters and donors didn't bust their asses trying to find ANYTHING they could hang on Trump? Do you really think such information wouldn't have been leaked to their compliant press? Give me a break guys, you got NOTHIN', and you know it, or should know it.

In business you work out deals with other companies to arrive at a mutually beneficial arrangement, and they both end up better off. Politics is supposed to work that way too, each side gives something and gets something. But that's not what the Dems are doing, and IMHO haven't been doing for a long time cuz the far left wing of their party has them by the balls in the primaries. They ain't trying to get something done, they're trying to destroy DJT by any means fair or foul. With lie after lie supported by a totally biased media, they attack him every effing day. There's no good faith effort here, no give and get and the American voters are very damn tired on it.

So, 2 years and then some down the drain. We got serious issues to face in this country and I'll be honest, neither party seems to be up to the job of decent governance in Congress. The GOP should've done better than they did when they had majorities in both the House and the Senate, yet failed to fix so many problems that still plague us today. And voters rightfully voted many of them out of office, do your job or go home and that's the way it should be IMHO. Which tells me a number of Dems are looking at losing their jobs next year; tough shit fellas, maybe you shoulda done your jobs that we sent you to Washington to do instead of wasting so much time getting rid of the duly elected president. I dunno what'll happen in 2020, but I sincerely hope enough Congress persons get shown the door.
Wasting time? This pos in our WH has wasted millions playing golf Remember the AH saying no time for golf?? and you morons bought it

We are talking about Dems who are desperate to find something, ANYTHING, to destroy him. They aren't doing oversight, they're doing what amounts to political assassination. And not in our best interests either, instead of working on legislation to improve our lives they are trying to find anything they can to impeach him. "Nevermind the proof, we'll get that later", let's find something now that we can accuse him of.

That's not how it's supposed to work, folks. First, you're supposed to have some credible and verified evidence of wrong-doing, and THEN you do an investigation. But the Dems haven't had jack-shit in the way of credible and verified evidence of ANY wrong-doing, but nevertheless they and their lap-dog MSM friends have been throwing out false charges and accusation since the day Trump was elected. I mean, c'mon guys, do you really think Mueller's team, many of which were Hillary supporters and donors didn't bust their asses trying to find ANYTHING they could hang on Trump? Do you really think such information wouldn't have been leaked to their compliant press? Give me a break guys, you got NOTHIN', and you know it, or should know it.

In business you work out deals with other companies to arrive at a mutually beneficial arrangement, and they both end up better off. Politics is supposed to work that way too, each side gives something and gets something. But that's not what the Dems are doing, and IMHO haven't been doing for a long time cuz the far left wing of their party has them by the balls in the primaries. They ain't trying to get something done, they're trying to destroy DJT by any means fair or foul. With lie after lie supported by a totally biased media, they attack him every effing day. There's no good faith effort here, no give and get and the American voters are very damn tired on it.

So, 2 years and then some down the drain. We got serious issues to face in this country and I'll be honest, neither party seems to be up to the job of decent governance in Congress. The GOP should've done better than they did when they had majorities in both the House and the Senate, yet failed to fix so many problems that still plague us today. And voters rightfully voted many of them out of office, do your job or go home and that's the way it should be IMHO. Which tells me a number of Dems are looking at losing their jobs next year; tough shit fellas, maybe you shoulda done your jobs that we sent you to Washington to do instead of wasting so much time getting rid of the duly elected president. I dunno what'll happen in 2020, but I sincerely hope enough Congress persons get shown the door.
Wasting time? This pos in our WH has wasted millions playing golf Remember the AH saying no time for golf?? and you morons bought it
Get a job loser

Trump is right to not try to work with them. How do you negotiate a bipartisan agreement with someone who is publicly calling you a criminal?

Remember when Trump offered dreamers a deal for the border wall. Dem's were caught on TV saying they would take that deal because they would tie up the border wall for years in the courts with lawsuits. They were already scheming how to not hold up their end of the deal. You CANNOT negotiate deals with these scumbags on the left.
Remember when trump made a deal then turned it down because of his advisers Limp paw and coulter?

I thought working together was a bad thing.

These people have been neutered by their bases, so now the only thing they're good for is making accusations, spreading rumors, preening for the cameras, running for re-election and conducting investigations.

This is what the wingers want. Enjoy.

Get a job loser
Don't get mad at me because you swallowed all of trumps BS

He has never worked with Dems. Every time that he he is in front of a podium, he just slings shit at Democrats. He is not the president of a country. He is just the president of republicans. Out of his own mouth.

Get a job loser
A man needs a job. Get one.

No human being can be expected to work with rabid animals, and the bloodthirsty, violence-mongering Democrats have earned that title ad infinitum.

He has never worked with Dems. Every time that he he is in front of a podium, he just slings shit at Democrats. He is not the president of a country. He is just the president of republicans. Out of his own mouth.
Democrats are shit. Therefore, they need shit thrown at them, on a daily basis.

Get a job loser
A man needs a job. Get one.
Put in my time Now enjoy the results of good investment abilities

And of the racists of the country He's their guy

Oh please and Barry was a bi-partisan messiah.

You have it backwards. Democrats have demonstrated that their only interest is undermining the economy, foreign policy and the President himself and the U.S. be damned.

They'd love to impeach him but they know they can't do it, at least at this point. They're fishing for something, anything they can use against him in any way. If not for impeachment, then for ammunition to use against him in 2020. They'll take whatever they can get. They also need to keep accusing and investigating as a distraction from Barr's investigation and the doom they're facing with the upcoming release of the declassified 2016 election intel documents. They won't let this go because they have no choice but to continue, as futile as it is.
Trump is right to not try to work with them. How do you negotiate a bipartisan agreement with someone who is publicly calling you a criminal?
Oh for goodness sake SJ,

Clinton worked with Congress to get things done while a thousand and one "you name it' GATE investigations by congress were going on and while he was under the Starr investigation and Congressional Impeachment hearings.

And the same with Richard Nixon, he got things done for, we the people, with Congress while he was under the Watergate hearings and the impeachment hearings and independent counsel watergate investigation.

This president is a WIMP and CRYBABY, and he needs to put his big boy pants on and get things done, for we the people.... like all the other presidents that have been in his shoes....

And even Obama, had the IRS investigation, 8 separate and independent Benghazi Investigations, Fast and Furious etc etc.... That didn't stop him either....

President Trump needs to grow up, and start honoring the OATH he took.

President Trump needs to grow up, and start honoring the OATH he took

Actually no he doesn't. All he needs to do is exactly what he's doing. More than half what country sees the Mueller investigation for the great big phony piece of shit that it was. Trump is going to force the Democrats to tie themselves inseparably to the Mueller investigation. By refusing to work with them until they drop it they own it. He's going to tape them to it.... He's going to super glue them to it.
He's going to make it totally impossible for them to separate themselves from it.
Then he's going to annihilate them at the polls in 2020.

Jo

Forum List

Back