Can Trump act like he gives a crap for the election?

Trump will have to walk a tightrope here, trying to convince the electorate that he possesses empathy,
Trump
Empathy? I can fake that
My guess is that someone on his staff will be writing stuff for him. Then maybe he'll make some kind of statement on camera, clearly reading from a prompter with that weird, stunted reading cadence of his.

This is foreign territory for him.

They can set up stunts to make him appear more empathetic, kissing babies, picking up a puppy, consoling a widow...

But it will come off as phony.......just like his Bible stunt
What he did with the Bible was not a stunt. With Obama it would have been a stunt because he is nothing but a suit with lies. Trump was sending a message to those with faith and those who are closer to faith then mayhem. Anyone that has had any religious background or religion in the would have seen it. We know Trump is outragious. That is him. He has done nothing to hurt those who are religious, unlike Obama. He has not hurt the extremes of our society either.
Ridiculous comment
Not going to bother with a response
If these are the parameters then your comments will rarely garner responses.

Trump will have to walk a tightrope here, trying to convince the electorate that he possesses empathy,
Trump
Empathy? I can fake that
My guess is that someone on his staff will be writing stuff for him. Then maybe he'll make some kind of statement on camera, clearly reading from a prompter with that weird, stunted reading cadence of his.

They can set up stunts to make him appear more empathetic, kissing babies, picking up a puppy, consoling a widow...

What he did with the Bible was not a stunt. With Obama it would have been a stunt because he is nothing but a suit with lies. Trump was sending a message to those with faith and those who are closer to faith then mayhem. Anyone that has had any religious background or religion in the would have seen it. We know Trump is outragious. That is him. He has done nothing to hurt those who are religious, unlike Obama. He has not hurt the extremes of our society either.
Ridiculous comment
I know you are, but what am I?

Trump will have to walk a tightrope here, trying to convince the electorate that he possesses empathy, without angering his base, which appears to believe that empathy is for commie fags and not authoritarian strongmen.

It's tough to imagine he has the capacity to turn on a dime like this, but we'll find out -- if the polls motivate him enough.

I can't see the President pivoting here, and changing his position on the issue at all. I don't think that it would benefit him in the least.

The majority of Americans are opposed to Rioting, and are anxious to avoid it. If the Floyd protesters were to announce rioting scheduled for their subdivisions or small towns, they would be very concerned.

Rioting didn't help the libs in 1968, and it sure the hell isn't likely to help them in 2020. And back in 1968, Liberal Extremist Vice President Humphrey was opposed to senseless destruction. Further, rioting in 1968 was confined to the American Ghetto where most Americans rarely went. Today, mainstream areas, like the President's own street in New York have been attacked, thugs have taken over the streets his kids play in.
Do you really think the only issue at hand is rioting? Really?

There are definitely other issues, like Corona Panic Recovery. President is doing a tremendous job with that as well and I see good things ahead there too, as America moves forward.

But Law and/or Order is huge, and Trump had staked out the best position he can on it.
So you don't see any other issues surrounding the reasons/excuses behind the protests/violence, a bigger picture, a national history?

It's just about the violence?

Free stuff.
Okay, I believe that you believe that.
Protests are fueled by the lies told by the media. George Floyd was a victim of very bad policing but he is far from a saint. Are aware of his criminal past? Violent criminal past.

Trump will have to walk a tightrope here, trying to convince the electorate that he possesses empathy, without angering his base, which appears to believe that empathy is for commie fags and not authoritarian strongmen.

It's tough to imagine he has the capacity to turn on a dime like this, but we'll find out -- if the polls motivate him enough.

I can't see the President pivoting here, and changing his position on the issue at all. I don't think that it would benefit him in the least.

The majority of Americans are opposed to Rioting, and are anxious to avoid it. If the Floyd protesters were to announce rioting scheduled for their subdivisions or small towns, they would be very concerned.

Rioting didn't help the libs in 1968, and it sure the hell isn't likely to help them in 2020. And back in 1968, Liberal Extremist Vice President Humphrey was opposed to senseless destruction. Further, rioting in 1968 was confined to the American Ghetto where most Americans rarely went. Today, mainstream areas, like the President's own street in New York have been attacked, thugs have taken over the streets his kids play in.

There are definitely other issues, like Corona Panic Recovery. President is doing a tremendous job with that as well and I see good things ahead there too, as America moves forward.

But Law and/or Order is huge, and Trump had staked out the best position he can on it.
So you don't see any other issues surrounding the reasons/excuses behind the protests/violence, a bigger picture, a national history?

Free stuff.

That's nice.

Trump
Empathy? I can fake that

Ridiculous comment
You’re a Bills fan. Yuck. You’re also very old.

Free stuff.
Protests are fueled by the lies told by the media. George Floyd was a victim of very bad policing but he is far from a saint. Are aware of his criminal past? Violent criminal past.
It goes just a little bit deeper than Floyd. True story.

Free stuff.
Aha. Yet he is still viewed as this saint now. So you support defunding the police too?

Free stuff.
Doesn’t have to be a saint
He was a human, worthy of respect while under police custody.

George Floyd is a victim of the Conservative hate machine. Dig up whatever dirt you can and then blame the victim.

Trump
Empathy? I can fake that

Ridiculous comment

Lifetime fan of the NY Football Giants

Free stuff.
Doesn’t have to be a saint
He was a human, worthy of respect while under police custody.

George Floyd is a victim of the Conservative hate machine. Dig up whatever dirt you can and then blame the victim.
You’re wrong. What the Minny PD did was bad and Floyd was a terrible person. Both statements may be true. You obviously don’t have kids.

Trump
Empathy? I can fake that

Ridiculous comment

They suck too. But better than the Bills.

Trump doesn't believe in polls. So you can show him all the polls you want, and he'll ignore them.

Trump will continue to be a man baby knowing that the 46% who voted for him last time will never admit they made a mistake voting for him.
We know who you voted for:
FB_IMG_1565762178153.jpg
Dumbass.

Free stuff.
Aha. Yet he is still viewed as this saint now. So you support defunding the police too?
My goodness. You're still not seeing it.

And, no.

Trump
Empathy? I can fake that

Ridiculous comment

Won five NFL championships in my lifetime and I got to see LT play every week. Can’t complain

Trump
Empathy? I can fake that

Ridiculous comment

Won five NFL championships in my lifetime and I got to see LT play every week. Can’t complain
Five is where it ends. LT the coke head rapist? Nice.

Free stuff.
My goodness. You're still not seeing it.

And, no.
Seeing what? You’re the one not seeing it.

Trump
Empathy? I can fake that

Ridiculous comment

Greatest Defensive player ever

What are they protesting? If you hate Jews then I will avoid you. We didn’t march when that temple was attacked by the whacko. We didn’t march when the NYT printed the antisemitic cartoon. We don’t yell and scream because of the BDS movement. African Americans kill one another at alarming rates. People should march against that. 70% of African Americans grow up with only one parent. Why don’t we march against that? Selective protests are lost on me.

Trump
Empathy? I can fake that

Ridiculous comment

Greatest Defensive player ever
Maybe. Deion Sanders likely disagrees and has more championships.

Forum List

Back