Can Moscow turn Germany against Ukraine ? I How Moscow aims to kill Germany's support for Ukraine | DW News

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

nazis together with commies against our Liberal Order, nothing is new for us here. still, Not gonna happen, Germany just said it was OK for Ukraine to attack military targets in Moscow itself, the first NATO ally to greenlight attacks on Moscow territory, This shows exactly how desperate Moscow imperialists truly are ...​

Can Moscow turn Germany against Ukraine ? I How Moscow aims to kill Germany's support for Ukraine | DW News​

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

We must resist the regime that turns our opinions into crimes.

"04/18/2022April 18, 2022
Over 140 incidents of alleged endorsement of Russia's invasion of Ukraine are being investigated by German police. Many involve the use of the "Z" symbol."

nazis together with commies against our Liberal Order, nothing is new for us here. still, Not gonna happen, Germany just said it was OK for Ukraine to attack military targets in Moscow itself, the first NATO ally to greenlight attacks on Moscow territory, This shows exactly how desperate Moscow imperialists truly are ...​

Can Moscow turn Germany against Ukraine ? I How Moscow aims to kill Germany's support for Ukraine | DW News​

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

It's become more than just Germany coming to the realization that there's nothing good for Europe coming out of America's war against Russia.

But on a more appropriate level to the war's progress, Russia has won the war and in any other similar conflict, the losing side would have surrendered and sued for peace. Only recently though, the pretending that the Ukriane was standing it's ground against Russia, has been exposed.

Estimates of over 300,000 Ukrainian soldiers dead and another 300,000 wounded and not returning to battle, is hardly being disputed anymore.

I only respond to your warmongering Litwin, in the interest of promoting peace while the Ukrainian people still exist. The majority of civilian Ukrainians are now Europeans under a different flag.

Russia won't be able to do much of anything when this is all over so it would be pretty stupid of Germany to start siding with them all of a sudden

AdeptCookedCub-max-1mb.gif

Russia won't be able to do much of anything when this is all over so it would be pretty stupid of Germany to start siding with them all of a sudden
+1, an empire with Spanish size economy , can not challenge us . and G. know it ...

1679259610575.png

"Germany shut down all 17 nuclear power plants, making coal the main source of energy production."
Capitalism has entered an acute phase of schizophrenia. And, like all schizophrenics, the bourgeois don't realize how far off the rails they are.

you are dirty mongol , rapist, your mongol nature is well-known in the world you dirty semi - muslim ivan

Do you know that meme?
IMG_20230326_113313_311.jpg

"The face of Azov militant when I raped his GF and took his washing machine.
Now he thinks that Viking's lifestyle is immoral"
-----
And yes, be grateful that the Russians didn't returned to pre-Viking practices, yet.

Forum List

Back