Can Garland be charged with influencing an election?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
He found out about the classified documents Biden stole (and had in an unsecured place) on November 2nd. Instead of raiding the place as the FBI did to Trump, he suppressed the news from the voters.

We had some very close races this midterm. Would knowledge that our current president Biden illegally removed classified documents from the WH when he was VP, at the same time he was enriching his family with Communist payouts, have been concerning to enough voters to have them vote for more Republican control?

He found out about the classified documents Biden stole (and had in an unsecured place) on November 2nd. Instead of raiding the place as the FBI did to Trump, he suppressed the news from the voters.

We had some very close races this midterm. Would knowledge that our current president Biden illegally removed classified documents from the WH when he was VP, at the same time he was enriching his family with Communist payouts, have been concerning to enough voters to have them vote for more Republican control?
You have managed to twist everything, change the details. The fiction will go nowhere.

Some people simply have no patience about investigations.

And NO. He did not enrich himself with Communist payouts.

But keep hoping for the worse.

You are in major denial.
Even Karl Rove showed the difference between what happened with Trump and what happened with Biden, the right way.

Women and men who do care about the health of a woman were never going to not vote for Democrats since the SC put an end to Roe vs Wade.

Impatience in winning this way is not going to get Republicans anywhere.

First bills they put up? Anti Abortion bills.

There is no inflation, debt, deficit, infrastructure, nothing more important to Republican voters who voted to NOT continue to destroy women's rights?

The votes would not have changed, I assure you of that. And 2024 will get much worse for the Republicans considering their first week. What the next 100, and some weeks, will bring.........

Stay tuned.

Even Karl Rove showed the difference between what happened with Trump and what happened with Biden, the right way.

Women and men who do care about the health of a woman were never going to not vote for Democrats since the SC put an end to Roe vs Wade.

There is no inflation, debt, deficit, infrastructure, nothing more important to Republican voters who voted to NOT continue to destroy women's rights?

The votes would not have changed, I assure you of that. And 2024 will get much worse for the Republicans considering their first week. What the next 100, and some weeks, will bring.........

Stay tuned.
Laugh now, all you can. 100 and some weeks to go.

Trump was raided due to the inability to cooperate, Biden is cooperating. Do you see the diff, probably not.

Stay tuned.
Aren’t you glad that our Republican speaker kicked the anti-Israel Omar off the Foreign Relations committee? No way should someone with as much venom for Israel been allowed to be on that role, and Pelosi was just fine with it.

And other things will improve now that Republicans have the House. No more $2T omnibus bills pushed through a day before Christmas, full of pork, when we need to reduce spending to control inflation.

We also can start controlling the border. If Dems can spend money for the IRS to target small business owners and working class people, the Rs can spend money to beef up border protection rather than spend money to house them in $500 a night hotels and provide food the illegals throw away.

And we can stop the silencing and censorship. Musk has revealed the extent to which Ds, in a desperate attempt to keep their voters ignorant, colluded with social media to delete posts and ban posters.

And we will stop the two-system tier of justice, in which a cancer-ridden Grandma gets sent to prison for walking into the Capitol after the police opened the door and the Dem VP raises funds for a bail account to get BLM rioters out of jail.

To me, that all is a good trade-off, even if it means the women who didn’t use birth control have to take a bus to a neighboring state to kill their baby.

Last edited:
Trump was raided due to the inability to cooperate, Biden is cooperating. Do you see the diff, probably not.
How do they know they have them all? Even yesterday, ANOTHER batch of classified documents was found in his garage. Who knows where else he and/or Hunter have them all over the house?

No excuse for the FBI not raiding the place on Nov 3rd.

Aren’t you glad that our Republican speaker kicked the anti-Israel Omar off the Foreign Relations committee? No way should someone with as much venom for Israel been allowed to be on that role, and Pelosi was just fine with it.

And other things will improve now that Republicans have the House. No more $2T omnibus bills pushed through a day before Christmas, full of pork, when we need to reduce spending to control inflation.

We also can start controlling the border. If Dems can spend money for the IRS to target small business owners and working class people, the Rs can spend money to beef up border protection rather than spend money to house them in $500 a night hotels and provide food the illegals throw away.

And we can stop the silencing and censorship. Musk has revealed the extent to which Ds, in a desperate attempt to keep their voters ignorant, colluded with social media to delete posts and ban posters.

And we will stop the two-system tier of justice, in which a cancer-ridden Grandma gets sent to prison for walking into the Capitol after the police opened the door and the Dem VP raises funds for a bail account to get BLM rioters out of jail.

To me, that all is a good trade-off, even if it means the women who didn’t use birth control have to take a bus to a neighboring state to kill their baby.
Good thing that Omar is not on the Foreign Relations Committee .

As for the rest of your post, remains to be seen what will be able to pass and will not, and how many more women and men on the Republican side will vote for Democrats instead of Republicans, to keep them safe and their rights intact.

How do they know they have them all? Even yesterday, ANOTHER batch of classified documents was found in his garage. Who knows where else he and/or Hunter have them all over the house?

No excuse for the FBI not raiding the place on Nov 3rd.
One absolutely MUST bring Hunter Biden into this issue.

It is a MUST.

Good thing that Omar is not on the Foreign Relations Committee .

As for the rest of your post, remains to be seen what will be able to pass and will not, and how many more women and men on the Republican side will vote for Democrats instead of Republicans, to keep them safe and their rights intact.
Good! So you ADMIT that the Republican House speaker did what should have been done much earlier, but that Pelosi didn’t see fit to do it.

And the Democrats colluding with social media to ban speech from Republicans is NOT keeping my rights intact. Glad that is changing.

Penn paid Biden nearly $800,000 for doing virtually nothing. Paid a bunch of Biden's associates gobs of money too. Now wait for it...China ahem, donated $77 million to Penn.
Yup. I played Connect-A-Dot as a 6-year-old that was harder to figure out than what’s happened here: The Biden Crime Family has been exposed. All that remains to be seen is how far the Dems will go to protect him.

Good! So you ADMIT that the Republican House speaker did what should have been done much earlier, but that Pelosi didn’t see fit to do it.

And the Democrats colluding with social media to ban speech from Republicans is NOT keeping my rights intact. Glad that is changing.
I do not admit your first part. If Omar was doing the wrong things in her Committee than she should not have been in it.

Democrats colluding. Imagine that. What kind of speech were the Republicans voters being banned from posting on tweeter?

Disinformation? Is that what you are referring to?
That is what I recall which was being banned from Twitter or any other social media.

Not a good thing for you? You do like disinformation? How much disinformation on Jews and Israel has returned to Twitter now that Musk has lifted the ban? A good thing?

Yup. I played Connect-A-Dot as a 6-year-old that was harder to figure out than what’s happened here: The Biden Crime Family has been exposed. All that remains to be seen is how far the Dems will go to protect him.
The truth is protection enough.

But can some Republicans accept the truth when it comes out?

One absolutely MUST bring Hunter Biden into this issue.

It is a MUST.
I mean, they have some wild connections to foreign enemies. I figure this is just one more thing to add to the pile. Hunter had access to the garage where the documents were kept, so he does pertain to this story, in many ways.

Okay Lisa ... I understand what you are trying to express and the implications ...
But let's actually take a second to think about it ... Before we just chase the ball someone threw down the road.

If you are the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the United States of America ... And someone brings you a memo the day before an election ...
With serious allegations concerning a major political figure ... Running to a podium and throwing dirt would not be responsible behavior.

The Attorney General would be compelled to vet the information in the memo ... Ensure he was not being careless ...
And let his job represent doing more than just throwing crap against the wall to see what sticks.

You can tie yourself in knots about it ... But I am glad someone occasionally gets it right ...
And does what they can to avoid just more garbage spilling out of the Beltway.

Attorney General Garland appointed a Special Counsel ... For whatever that ends up being worth ...
But I am going to have to give him a pass on not turning his efforts into just another show in the circus.

Forum List

Back