Can Cryin' Chuck Keep His Rats In Line?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Let's say his vendetta against the President (who he used to beg for campaign funds) puts us into an extended shutdown. What Chuck has to keep in mind is there are 12 commiecrat Senate seats up for grabs in 2020. And anybody who thinks DJ and allies won't be pointing out who's in his cross-hairs has another think coming. Being a Senator is a sweet way to spend the day....6 years before the voters can drag you out screaming. They should lose their limo because Chuck won't give Trump the Wall money the entire country wants? Hang in there....he'll have defections....maybe a dozen.
communist.gif

2020 Senate Election Interactive Map

Last edited:
There are 12 Dem Senate seats up for grabs in 2020.

Are you every right about anything?

The Dems up for reelection in 2020

Cory Booker (D-New Jersey)
Chris Coons (D-Delaware)
Dick Durbin (D-Illinois)
Doug Jones (D-Alabama)
Ed Markey (D-Massachusetts)
Jeff Merkley (D-Oregon)
Gary Peters (D-Michigan)
Jack Reed (D-Rhode Island)
Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH)
Tina Smith (D-Minnesota)
Tom Udall (D-New Mexico)
Mark Warner (D-Virginia)

Maybe 4 of them will be actually a fight to keep.

• Banned

Boy howdy...it's GG's BIB MOMENT on USMB....yeah, I used 2018 numbers but nothing changes...got it, dipshit?

Boy howdy...it's GG's BIB MOMENT on USMB....yeah, I used 2018 numbers but nothing changes...got it, dipshit?

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

You cannot just admit you were wrong, you have to double down on your stupidty!

You are so much fun. Like watching the monkeys at the zoo smear poop on themselves.

• Banned

Chris Coons (D-Delaware)
Dick Durbin (D-Illinois)
Doug Jones (D-Alabama)
Jeff Merkley (D-Oregon)
Gary Peters (D-Michigan)
Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH)
Tina Smith (D-Minnesota)
Tom Udall (D-New Mexico)
Mark Warner (D-Virginia)

Today maybe....let's see how they do when Trump gets through with them. We already have a 6 vote advantage and I see 5 who've overstayed their welcome.

• Banned

You are so much fun. Like watching the monkeys at the zoo smear poop on themselves.

What'd I tell ya? This jackass takes a beating every day in here.....I say we let him have his moment of glory before I have to swat him like a puppy peeing on the sofa. :eusa_snooty:

What'd I tell ya? This jackass takes a beating every day in here.....I say we let him have his moment of glory before I have to swat him like a puppy peeing on the sofa. :eusa_snooty:

Welcome back by the way...like the new account. Very creative!

Chris Coons (D-Delaware)
Dick Durbin (D-Illinois)
Doug Jones (D-Alabama)
Jeff Merkley (D-Oregon)
Gary Peters (D-Michigan)
Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH)
Tina Smith (D-Minnesota)
Tom Udall (D-New Mexico)
Mark Warner (D-Virginia)

Today maybe....let's see how they do when Trump gets through with them. We already have a 6 vote advantage and I see 5 who've overstayed their welcome.
The only one that list who will lose is Doug Jones. The Democrats will gain seats in Colorado and Maine with Georgia, Arizona, Iowa and North Carolina being potential pickups.

Schumer is all butthurt its hilarious. The House approved $5.7 billion for the border wall, why do MINORITY Senate Dem's refuse to accept the will of the people?

Sparticus is a goner...not even Joisey will put up with that dipshit much longer...

24XO.gif

Let's say his vendetta against the President (who he used to beg for campaign funds) puts us into an extended shutdown. What Chuck has to keep in mind is there are 12 commiecrat Senate seats up for grabs in 2020. And anybody who thinks DJ and allies won't be pointing out who's in his cross-hairs has another think coming. Being a Senator is a sweet way to spend the day....6 years before the voters can drag you out screaming. They should lose their limo because Chuck won't give Trump the Wall money the entire country wants? Hang in there....he'll have defections....maybe a dozen.
communist.gif

2020 Senate Election Interactive Map

Here's a better way of looking at it, what percentage of Federal employees voted for Trump? I'd say overwhelmingly they love big spend left, outside of the military and public safety. So. From a purely political perspective, something I don't like to subscribe to but must raise, especially with Trump being a wise Game Theory player; a shutdown hurts the Democrats far more than the GOP.

Consider, $14M+ raised in 5 days for a wall. That tells you, there is much broader appeal for this wall than the media or even we consider. If Trump sticks to his guns, he will get this for the American People. I would have asked for $10B.

Also, Trump should raise all that he has done, bipartisan. From the FirstStep Justice Reform etc. He has at least bent against traditional GOP issues, the Democrats have to accept that the alt-left, Borderless Communists cannot take over America.

because Chuck won't give Trump the Wall money the entire country wants

LOL

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The majority of Americans (57%) oppose expanding the construction of walls along the nation's Southern border, a centerpiece of President Donald Trump's proposed immigration-related policies.

Americans Oppose Border Walls, Favor Dealing With DACA

Still got that feather up your ass eh, gNat? Nobody from Gallup asked me or anybody I know....FAKE NEWS FAKE POLL for damage assessment, fool.

Forum List

Back