Can Biden withstand the onslaught?

Will Joe finish his first term?

• Yes

• No

• Doubtful

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Last night, Tucker Carlson made the case that Biden is not going to survive this latest failure in leadership. This is something I have been saying for the past few days.

He says that something has really changed recently.

The Dems were quite aware of Biden's serious cognitive decline, but they tolerated it. Everyone was aware of it. Just like the American public sees it in Biden during his well-rehearsed speeches, they see even more of it in face-to-face meetings with Biden behind closed doors.

"The entire US military has just been obliterated by illiterate peasants in turbans, and they were carrying our weapons when they did it."

Biden will have some more major challenges to face, and he is not up for the job...
China will come for Taiwan. What will we do, let Biden solve the problem?
How will we respond when there is a credible challenge to the US dollar as the world's reserve currency?

We will have very complicated issues to face, much more complicated than wearing a mask on the bus, which is all Biden is mentally up to.

The signs that the Dems are going to remove Biden are everywhere.

Just an hour after Biden said that Americans are having no trouble getting to the airport in Kabul, Pentagon spokesman, John Kirby, contradicted Biden, confirming they have troubling reports of Americans being beaten.

Biden told us Al Qaeda has been driven from Afghanistan. An hour later, Kirby stated that Biden is incorrect, and there is a presence.

Even the friendly press, CNN even, aren't covering for him anymore. CNN called his Afghanistan exit a "failure."

So Biden failed, and he is lying about it. That's what CNN says.

When CNN takes a position, there is a reason for it. They are a political propaganda agency, and they are told what story to propel.

They got Biden elected, and now they have changed their tune. Something is going on.

There is a reason for this. They are going to take Biden out. The question is why.

I'll tell you why. His failed leadership is becoming a threat to all Democrats.

The Southern border has collapsed.
Crime is spiking.
The COVID vaccines aren't working.
Inflation is out of control.
Our children have not been educated in more than a year.

None of this bothered the Dems and CNN, but now Afghanistan is somehow the last straw.

Biden's days are numbered.

Maybe the better question is whether HE can survive this, his health ain't so good and I wonder if his doctors will advise him to resign or die in office. I'm sure the Democratic Party will try to keep him in office for as long as possible, cuz once he's gone then Kamala takes over and she won't be the tie-breaking vote in the Senate any more. Which means the Far Left agenda ain't going to happen. I think there's a fair chance that Biden resigns for health reasons, and fairly soon too.

To my utter shock even the very media responsible for him holding the office has turned on him. The public crucifixion of Biden is quite astounding.
The media is blasting him.
Our allies are pissed.
His own subordinates are contradicting him at every turn.

Can his presidency survive this?

I am not utterly shocked...maybe mildly surprised. The Elites are only after their own power, and are never THAT loyal to any one person who threatens it. He's taking on a lot of water, overboard he goes.

If there's one poor tendency conservatives have it's in thinking the way things are going is the way they will continue. (I say this as a conservative.) Things can turn on a dime--and they have. See: the MSM allegiance to Biden.

They are going to have to change his depends diaper more, more bedtime at noon, and warm applesauce.

Only interested in watching him burn in Hell. Joe Biden is a treasonous monster, and on the same destruction scale as Adolf Hitler and Stalin.

They realize people are waking up to the fact that the Media collaborated with the DNC and installed Biden into the WH knowing he was senile, and now incompetent boobs that were not elected are running the show. They shot their credibility and Democrats are running scared.

It wasn`t that long ago when a president concocted wild tales about WMDs in Iraq that cost 4,400 American deaths and 6,000 double amputations and 2 trillion dollars. That president was re-elected.

They realize people are waking up to the fact that the Media collaborated with the DNC and installed Biden into the WH knowing he was senile, and now incompetent boobs that were not elected are running the show. They shot their credibility and Democrats are running scared.
He kicked trump`s ass by 7 million votes. Media collaboration? :laughing0301:

To my utter shock even the very media responsible for him holding the office has turned on him. The public crucifixion of Biden is quite astounding.
Our allies are pissed.

He needs to resign................Kramalot is a disaster, but she can string 3 coherent sentences.....a 400% improvement

It wasn`t that long ago when a president concocted wild tales about WMDs in Iraq that cost 4,400 American deaths and 6,000 double amputations and 2 trillion dollars. That president was re-elected.
That president also had a slew of the alleged "opposing party" demand to have a second vote in the Senate, so that there was no mistake that they were all in on that military catastrophe.

Our allies are pissed.

Joe's gonna be fine.

The media was never in his corner like you kids claimed.

He kicked trump`s ass by 7 million votes. Media collaboration? :laughing0301:
Hey August......lolol..What a month to have that handle dummy.................Yankee go West

What a GD idiot you cheated for.................What a fool you are. How do you show your ugly face?

Forum List

Back