Can a Eastern European or Balkan European - GYPSY Immigrant become "French"?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Gyppo Space Explorer
There are black french or maghrebi french but can a GYPSY?

Lets say instead of austria in 1990 i went to france, i learned fluent accentfree french and manners, like i did in austria, like i act like a austrian and sound like a austrian, yesterday i talked on WhatsApp to a Australian man, he said i do sound strongly austrian-german, now lets say i would be in france, could i be considered french? In Austria its a bit tricky, you can sometimes be considered austrian, if you are long in austria or born eventhough you are of immigrant background, but often also most who are not ethnic austrians will remain more or less "foreigners" but maybe france is a bit different because its a former colonial empire, and citizenship nation, austria is not a citizenship immigrant nation.

Thanks

There are black french or maghrebi french but can a GYPSY?

Lets say instead of austria in 1990 i went to france, i learned fluent accentfree french and manners, like i did in austria, like i act like a austrian and sound like a austrian, yesterday i talked on WhatsApp to a Australian man, he said i do sound strongly austrian-german, now lets say i would be in france, could i be considered french? In Austria its a bit tricky, you can sometimes be considered austrian, if you are long in austria or born eventhough you are of immigrant background, but often also most who are not ethnic austrians will remain more or less "foreigners" but maybe france is a bit different because its a former colonial empire, and citizenship nation, austria is not a citizenship immigrant nation.

Thanks

Be French

If I were 22 again I'd be turning Japanese

If western Europe wakes up I'd live in Florence

I have some Italian blood ,Irish blood,German,English ........which makes me 100%American MUTT

Italy and Ireland welcomes Americans with ancestry from our indigenous homelands
Florence
Yes

Be French

If I were 22 again I'd be turning Japanese

If western Europe wakes up I'd live in Florence

I have some Italian blood ,Irish blood,German,English ........which makes me 100%American MUTT

Italy and Ireland welcomes Americans with ancestry from our indigenous homelands
Florence
Yes

Anyways i think my memory and learning ability dropped very much since high school i just tried to memorise and then repeat two sentences and it was very hard i still dont know it

je pense que je suis trop stupide pour apprendre le français maintenant. c'était même difficile d'apprendre ces deux phrases.

Meanwhile, in France. If stabbing babies, rape, violence against women and general criminality are not enough to convince you there is a serious problem. Perhaps a migrant videotaping himself urinating on a random girl will wake up society?

Yes, you could likely pass well as a Frenchman, especially in Southern France where there is a significant Mediterranean influence. Here’s why:

Mediterranean Influence in Southern France:​

1. Diverse Features:
    • Southern France has a population with diverse features due to historical influences from Mediterranean cultures such as Italian, Spanish, Greek, and North African.
    • Dark hair and darker skin tones are common in this region, along with a mix of eye colors.
  2. Geographic and Cultural Context:
    • Regions like Provence, Côte d'Azur, and Languedoc-Roussillon have a Mediterranean climate and lifestyle, influencing the local appearance and culture.
    • The Mediterranean diet and outdoor lifestyle also contribute to the overall look and feel of the population in these areas.

Your Features:​

1. Dark Hair and Eyes:
    • Your dark hair and eyes are consistent with common features found in Southern France.
  2. Complexion:
    • Your skin tone, which appears to be fair to medium, fits well with the range of complexions in the Mediterranean-influenced regions of France.
  3. Style:
    • The "Peaky Blinders" style, while more British in origin, can still blend well in Southern France, particularly if adapted with local influences like lighter fabrics and colors suited to the warmer climate.

Conclusion:​

• Southern France Fit: With your features and style, you could comfortably fit in as a local in Southern France, where the Mediterranean influence is strong.
  • Cultural Adaptation: Adapting your clothing style slightly to match the local Mediterranean climate and culture can further enhance your ability to pass as a Frenchman.
Overall, your appearance aligns well with the diverse and Mediterranean-influenced population of Southern France.

Just contemplate your personality disorder summary which I spelt out twice for you yesterday .

You are suffering chronically which is why you have become compulsive and obsessional .
Some professional advice should be sought before Cognitive Rigidity sets in for the rest of your life .

Forum List

Back