Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

Oh I know. If only I had a skill set as magnificent as yours! I could be an idiot BigDerp too! Or is that to......er......two......awwwwwwwwww fuck it! You know what I ment!

Can you plumb and do it by code in a timely manner? Can you figure out a plumbing problem on the fly? Do you know the difference between a sweep quarter bend, Combo sanitary tee? Are you allowed by code to use a sanitary tee in the horizontal part of a drain? Can you do a lay out of a job? Can you read blue prints? Do you know the measurements of a handicap lavatory? Can you set an in wall water fountain? Do you know what the acceptable grade of 2" pipe is? Do you know how to repair an inline filter? Which way a check valves goes? Do you know what the max distance the weir of a P trap is? Is an S trap allowed by code? How many fixtures can a 3/4" water line carry? What is the maximum fixtures allowed on a 4" DWV system?

The average handyman can do all of the above to code by referencing the applicable resources.
OF course they can that's why I have to go and fix what they did.:eusa_whistle:

But can you do it?

Nah....I call a plumber. He then comes and does the job....and I pay him with legally earned money. It is the American way.

But all that sure sounded cool! You might be the only guy in your living room who knows all that stuff!
I'm the only one in this discussion that has that SKILL something you lack. :lol:

Been reading blueprints and fixing things since I was 12 years old. Nothing in there that a skilled handyman cannot do.

Really? You aren't allowed on a job site at age 12 OSHA SAFETY RULE.
So you can read a P and A set of drawings?
OK at what column line is the closest bathroom?

vdlPqKM.jpg

Or he will try and get a professional discount and trigger it that way. There are so many ways that the IRS keeps track of income and expenditures that it is well nigh impossible to get away with a cash only income.

You think people don't need plumbing anywhere else?I have 100 counties I can plumb in. There are many plumbers who work for cash only it's nothing new here.

In which case the IRS already knows about your little game.

Incorrect

Ruh-Roh! Someone wants everyone to be impressed.

Well when someone makes a claim that they've been reading blueprints since age 12 maybe they should back that claim up, here's his chance. Or are you going to let him slide?

I am not letting anyone do anything. I don't care if he can read your blueprint or not. I am not impressed by your ability to do something like that. It can't be that difficult to earn. After all....you did.

I just wonder how you have time to plumb. You are posting here 45 times per day and this is not the only forum that you are on.

Ruh-Roh! Someone wants everyone to be impressed.

Well when someone makes a claim that they've been reading blueprints since age 12 maybe they should back that claim up, here's his chance. Or are you going to let him slide?

I am not letting anyone do anything. I don't care if he can read your blueprint or not. I am not impressed by your ability to do something like that. It can't be that difficult to earn. After all....you did.

I just wonder how you have time to plumb. You are posting here 45 times per day and this is not the only forum that you are on.

So witless what other forum am I on? and the 45 post is an average most saturdays sundays I'm on here some fridays I'm usually up early in the morning hours.

Now why are you on here so much? Jobless?

So witless what other forum am I on? and the 45 post is an average most saturdays sundays I'm on here some fridays I'm usually up early in the morning hours.

Nope. I own my business. Legal......taxes paid. And...I am not on here much when compared to you.

Nope. I own my business. Legal......taxes paid. And...I am not on here much when compared to you.

You're here the same time if not more than I am so try again.
OH and what other forums do I go to?

You're here the same time if not more than I am so try again.
OH and what other forums do I go to?

If I can prove that you post to other forums, will you leave the USMB?

Forum List

Back