California School District Implements "Equity Grading" -- A Students Will Become B Students, and D and F Students Will Become C Students

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Public education under Leftist control is grand! Just learn your proper pronouns!

The Left hate people who work hard to get ahead. They need a dumbed down society to survive.

When everyone makes passing grades .. why would the achievers attempt to do well? Why would you even attempt to learn and study as a student if you know the worst grade you'll get is a C?

So if you are stupid and lazy (like most Liberals) you get a better grade.
Exactly ... don't study for a test .. you get a C don't know the material .. you get a C .. don't know how to read, write and do basic math like students in Baltimore .. C .. Work your ass off .. B

No motivation or incentive ...

A few years ago some literature about a "no Fs" movement doing the rounds in academia was disseminated during a dept. meeting. Within moments of the end of the meeting the trash bin was full.

Public education under Leftist control is grand! Just learn your proper pronouns!

The Left hate people who work hard to get ahead. They need a dumbed down society to survive.

I would think there should be lawsuits. Not allowing students to get A's will hurt their chances getting into a university against students who are allowed to excel and get A's.
Some of you might remember back in the 60's, many elementary and Junior high schools stopped using the standard A thru F grading scale. They went from "E" for excellent, "S" for satisfactory and "N" for not satisfactory. The year they did that in our school, I was in 5th grade and decided to focus on football, basketball and baseball. Got E's in that. No problem. But then I led the class in N's. :laughing0301: They moved me on the the 6th grade and I did pretty much the same. A little better. But, in 7th grade, which was Jr. High, we did the A thru F grading scale and I went up to a B average. Liberal Democrats are the most deadly force both physically and mentally on the planet.

I could not read the article, but I take it, they are dumbing down more in California?

If you want to pay, sign me up. Then I will read, when not behind the paywall.
I have full access.
Did you forget to reset your PC to accept Reality of Leftard Actions? It’s under Systems.

1713574090658.png

I have full access.
Did you forget to reset your PC to accept Reality of Leftard Actions? It’s under Systems.

View attachment 934754
Good lord! Even worse than I thought. Not only curve up to not hurt the dumbasses feeling, but curve down to make sure smart hardworking student know 85 is as smart as they want.
Maybe they can get it extended to college. Wouldn't you like your surgeon to simply be a a "B" student? Aeronautical engineers would be right at home at Boeing with no more than a "B", or maybe they already have made the change. Whatever, I guess. At least the kids will feel good about themselves when everybody graduates with a diploma, the equivalent of a participation trophy.:rolleyes:

LOL.....going deeper and deeper into a Third Turd country....

A Banana republic.... a Banana Turd World country.

Yay!:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back